Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/18/2024 11:09:45 PM
Warriors of Berlin
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Greek Spartans
Team history must be deleted from the previous managers.I mean when I started the game from this season must be shown the history and not from the season 2!

Reasons:
1)Ex.I pressed to the winner of BB3 season 37 : BC Vitosha Sofia and appeared completely different team,different manager.I checked the history and i noticed that he stopped.His team became bot and someone else later registered to the game and he has also his history
2)Someone who will started the game season 100...he will have 100 previous histories from other managers? No reason and pointless

I think it is minor change which one must be done.It is not big deal

This Post:
324642.4 in reply to 324642.3
Date: 8/19/2024 4:33:38 PM
Warriors of Berlin
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Greek Spartans
Depends what part of history you want to remove ?

Press BB3 winner season 37.Appears a team with name: dmf.bg
This team started the game season 54!So his history must start from season 54.He is not the winner of BB3 season 37.Winner of BB3 season 37 stopped the game and the new team registered to the game and has the history of winner also with no bold letters
2 different histories must be!When someone stops the game,stops his history also.
When you press BB3 season 37 MUST appear a BOT TEAM and not active team.
When i pressed i thought he just changed name but he didnt change name he stopped playing!

I do want to see previous teams history. It might be former teams I knew or similar.

Again you will see but separetely.Not 2 histories or 3-5-6 teams history together.

However, it should be clear if that is current manager history or not. And records should be for your own history, not some 30 seasons and 3 managers ago.

Exaclty!Records only for my team which one are with bold letters (but appears also with non bold letters other managers history)

Message deleted