BB Global (English) > Urgent!!!!

Urgent!!!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 5/21/2008 2:15:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/boxscore.aspx?MatchID=5966611

it says i played the game take it easy????, how that possible when with new rules for cup and playoff games its only normal or crunch time, very sure opponent didnt play crunch time, and they still put more in the game then me, i also lost the game???? how did that happend? what rating of his is better then mine???, someone answer me this or i immediatly stop playing this game.

This Post:
32471.2 in reply to 32471.1
Date: 5/21/2008 2:17:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
From the BBs:

Playoff Enthusiasm changes: Real teams won't (willingly, anyway) take it easy during playoff games, where too much is at stake. Because of this, we are changing how enthusiasm works for playoff games, in both the last two rounds of your national Tournament and your league playoffs. The two options available will be "Playoff Normal", in which your team receives the enthusiasm effects of a regular "Take It Easy" but the effort level of a regular "Normal", and "Playoff Crunch Time", in which your team receives the enthusiasm effects of a regular "Normal" but the effort level of a regular "Crunch Time".

It only affects playoff games and the last two cup rounds.

Run of the Mill Canadian Manager
This Post:
32471.3 in reply to 32471.1
Date: 5/21/2008 2:40:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your opponent must have played CT. ;-)

This Post:
32471.4 in reply to 32471.1
Date: 5/21/2008 3:44:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Threatening that you will stop playing the game immediately will not get you quicker answers.

As for your question.

Playoff Normal will get an enthusiasm effect of TIE, but plays as a normal.
Meaning you will receive an enthusiasm bonus the next game, but you will play like you would play when you have picked "Normal" in a regular game. The message that will be displayed is that you have played TIE.

Playoff Crunchtime will give you no enthusiasm effect, or better known as a "Normal", but you will play as if you played "Crunch Time" in a regular game. The message that will be displayed is that you have played "Normal".

Let's keep that in mind.

How sure are you that he did not play Playoff Crunchtime? That doesn't seem right unless you can give us a screen shot that he actually played PO Normal. The only obvious explanation is that you played PO Normal and he didn't.

Why his ratings aren't better then yours? Simple explanation. They weren't that good to begin with. Even if he played PO CT he would have worse ratings than you have. On top of that, your ratings aren't THAT superior than his. Every category has only 0.5 -1 level higher than his. I wouldn't call a game winning difference.

Why did you lose? I can't find a real reason why you lost if i look at the boxscores only. You really got to know that ratings don't control the game. I mean, the team with the better ratings doesn't automatically win. If it really was that way, i would have left a long time a go.

Last edited by Legen...Riceball...Dary! at 5/21/2008 3:55:10 PM

This Post:
32471.5 in reply to 32471.1
Date: 5/21/2008 6:52:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Why are you so sure your opponnent did not play CT???

This Post:
32471.6 in reply to 32471.1
Date: 5/21/2008 8:42:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
someone answer me this or i immediatly stop playing this game.

No one is going to answer you because of an empty threat.

Anyways, a Playoff Normal is listed on the boxscore as Take It Easy.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live