Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/13/2024 9:48:44 AM
Gugugu
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nikanbudongzhongwen
First of all, this suggestion is quite complex, so my answer may be lengthy and cover a broad range of areas. Therefore, I would like to clarify a few key points:

1.The modifications to the game should enhance players' enjoyment rather than create frustration that leads them to quit.
2.Changes made to address a specific issue may impact other parts of the system, so modifications must be made carefully.
3.The goal of the suggestion is to make the BB economy system healthier.

First, it is a problem that high-wage players cannot be sold at appropriate prices. BB is a slow-paced game, and the players on the market are the result of managers' continuous training over several years. If, in the end, they become very strong but cannot be sold for a high enough price, it will undermine their confidence in training.

I feel that there are significantly fewer players being sold on the market compared to the 45th season. The prices of rookies aged 18-19 are roughly only half of what they used to be in the 45th season. I don't have exact numbers, but are there fewer managers training players?

This is undoubtedly a warning sign when the number of managers remains the same. Ensuring that well-trained and suitable players have enough value can guarantee managers' confidence in training. It also encourages sufficient player and currency circulation in the market.

One simple and effective change could be to provide the team's top star with additional income from merchandise sales. For example, a player with a 300,000 salary could receive an additional 100,000 from merchandise as the team's top star, even without being selected for the national team. This would allow every top league team to afford at least one high-wage player.

Alternatively, the proportion of top stars could be slightly lower, and the second-in-command player could also receive a bonus from merchandise sales. NBA strong teams usually have at least one superstar player and one star player. This also aligns with role-playing and real-life scenarios. I am certain that BB managers would also be delighted to see their favorite stars gaining love and additional perks from fans.

However, we must consider the impact on other aspects.

One of the core rules of BB is that higher leagues are more difficult to profit from and generally operate at a loss, to the extent that teams from lower leagues have a chance to surpass them. There are already some teams that can sustain themselves in the top league for several years solely based on ticket and merchandise revenue. This change might be too overpowering for them.

Therefore, I believe that further adjustments are needed for the minimum wage and television broadcast revenue. The current minimum wage and television broadcast figures are not significantly different from when I started playing in the 45th season. However, back then, the salary for an ordinary national team player was around 150,000-200,000, whereas now it is 250,000-300,000. With the youth training system, not only have the salaries of top players increased, but the wages of young players have also risen.

Moreover, while the engine used to require only 5 strong players, it now seems to encourage a 7-player rotation, which puts a heavier burden on teams.

Let's take the top league as an example, where the minimum wage is approximately 750,000. If we have two players with salaries of 250,000, we would need to maintain a 5-player rotation with players earning 250,000, which is clearly not a balanced configuration.

By increasing the minimum wage in the top league to around 900,000 and slightly raising television broadcast revenue, along with the aforementioned star merchandise, it should be possible to keep the top league in a state of slight or moderate loss without affecting the core rules of BB.

This Post:
324767.2 in reply to 324767.1
Date: 9/13/2024 9:49:16 AM
Gugugu
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nikanbudongzhongwen
Since I don't have specific data, the actual adjustment magnitude needs to be considered in conjunction with existing data averages, medians, and normal distributions. This will rely on the development team's expertise.

At the same time, the minimum wage and television broadcast revenue for the 2nd to 4th leagues also need to be adjusted. For instance, I believe the second-tier league should have the ability to sustain 1-2 players with salaries of 100,000-150,000 while maintaining their rotation. The current minimum wage in the second-tier league is around 280,000, making this difficult to achieve.

Since training is now very fast, players may reach this salary range by the age of 23-24. With limited spots in the top league, many players are forced to give up halfway through training due to insufficient income from failed promotions. This is a significant blow to their enthusiasm for the game.

I won’t go into detail about the 3rd and 4th leagues. The aforementioned changes must take into consideration the balance between highly competitive top leagues and those with computer-controlled teams.

On the other hand, after BB weakened the forced shots that are not assisted in a certain season, high-wage players appear to have less cost-effectiveness.

Take Zheng Renmin as an example, with JS24, JR14, and IS23. His offensive skills are undoubtedly top-notch. However, in the last Asia National Region Team Finals, he shot 4 for 18 and went 0 for 5 from three-point range. This is undeniably absurd.

As strong offensive players like Lillard, Curry, or LeBron have shown, they always find a way to score 20-30 points, regardless of their shooting touch and the defense they face. That is where the value of their high wages lies. In comparison, I don’t believe any opponent in the mentioned game had an OD of 23 or above and an ID of 21 or above to limit Zheng Renmin.
The B3 finals just ended, and both teams scored only 60 points—way too low.

Therefore, the adjustment regarding forced shots needs to be reconsidered. We need to respect the fact that BB is a numerical game. If JS24 has no consistent output against OD20, then high-wage players have no value, and people won’t have confidence in buying them.

This Post:
324767.6 in reply to 324767.1
Date: 9/18/2024 10:25:27 PM
O-Beshimi
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
The only solution i think is to make significant cuts in player salary/formula. Instead of adding revenue in other aspects of the game. Its a simpler fix. The cost of making a NT player from age 18/19 does not reflect current market rates. It hasnt for quite some time. In fact it is cheaper to acquire one in the TL. Prices of top tier rookies have also gone down quite a bit over the BB decades time line this i believe is a reflection of the economy. If the significant cuts are made in the salary formula they will naturally have more value to more managers trying to compete. It will also incentivize trainers to actually train because top tier talent will be too expensive to buy.

To be perfectly honest if my intent is to profit take i would most likely sell my trainees at or a few weeks before they turn 21. I can recover my cost and earn a few weeks of monthly revenue. Thats just my take. Again not everyone in this game likes training. In fact every season our own NT struggles to find enough trainers. I am sure other NT/U21 coaches also face similar challenges.