BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Al Jazair > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
324933.2 in reply to 324933.1
Date: 9/20/2024 9:19:37 AM
Great Fires
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Great Fires Academy
Hello,

I am the current U21 coach of Algeria. These two seasons have been a great opportunity to grow with this team. The first season had close results that didn’t go as we had hoped, but in the second season, we achieved the goal that my staff and I had set: securing the organization of the Africa Cup by being the highest-ranked team in the consolation tournament. I believe we have done a good job, and this season we aim to keep improving and go as far as possible. I am accompanied on this journey by a staff that collaborates with me to assist in preparation. We are 2 teams from the Spanish first division and two from the second division, with experience managing various national teams at both high and lower levels. I ask for your vote to help take Algeria as far as possible.

Feder (79742) recruits cachopo (75619) KM-Jorx (76475)

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Fire Tiger

مرحبًا،

أنا المدرب الحالي لفريق الجزائر تحت 21 عامًا. كانت هاتان الموسمان فرصة رائعة للنمو مع هذا الفريق. في الموسم الأول، كانت النتائج متقاربة ولم تسر كما كنا نأمل، ولكن في الموسم الثاني، حققنا الهدف الذي وضعته أنا وجهازي الفني، وهو تأمين تنظيم كأس إفريقيا بعد أن كنا الفريق الأفضل تصنيفًا في بطولة الترضية. أعتقد أننا قمنا بعمل جيد، وفي هذا الموسم نسعى إلى مواصلة التحسن والوصول إلى أبعد ما يمكن. يرافقني في هذه التجربة جهاز فني يتعاون معي للمساعدة في التحضير. نحن فريقان من الدوري الإسباني الممتاز وفريقان من الدرجة الثانية، ولدينا خبرة في إدارة عدة منتخبات على المستويات الكبرى والمستويات الأقل. أطلب دعمكم من أجل قيادة الجزائر إلى تحقيق أقصى ما يمكن.

Feder (79742) recluta cachopo(75619) KM-Jorx (76475)

شكرًا جزيلاً.

تحياتي،

Fire Tiger

Last edited by Fire Tiger at 9/20/2024 9:20:16 AM