BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Belarus > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
325095.2 in reply to 325095.1
Date: 9/17/2024 12:50:49 PM
Kirkwood Hawks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ozark Outlaws
Hello, I am running for re-election of the youth team. I outlined 4 reasons why I think I am the right person for the job.

-Commitment
I took over this job because your old manager became inactive. That will not happen again with me in charge. I play this game every day and will communicate with you weekly in the forums to update you on upcoming games and players on our team.

-International Experience
I have a good amount of international experience. I was a scout for the Nigerian U21 team and helped them win gold in the African championship. I have also served as the Belarus coach where I now have experience making lineups and applying tactics.

-Training Opportunities
Over the past few weeks I have had 5 American managers say that they would train for the Belarus youth team. We have been able to buy three high potential players so far and are always looking to add more. Those players can be seen here. (53592421) (53254407) (53593771)

-Team Approach
In addition to having people train Belarus players I also have two managers who are working to scout our players and one manager who will study opponents players and tactics. I am bringing with me a lot of skilled managers who will all work towards the same goal, winning games and developing players.

I would love the opportunity to continue to coach “the lungs of Europe”

Прывітанне, я балатуюся на пераабранне ў моладзевую каманду. Я акрэсліў 4 прычыны, па якіх я лічу сябе правільным чалавекам для гэтай працы.

-Камітэт
Я ўзяў на сябе гэтую працу, таму што ваш стары менеджэр стаў неактыўным. Гэта не паўторыцца са мной галоўным. Я гуляю ў гэтую гульню кожны дзень і буду мець зносіны з вамі штотыдзень на форумах, каб абнавіць вас аб будучых гульнях і гульцоў нашай каманды.

-Міжнародны вопыт
У мяне ёсць вялікі міжнародны вопыт. Я быў скаўтам зборнай Нігерыі да 21 года і дапамог ёй выйграць золата ў чэмпіянаце Афрыкі. Я таксама працаваў трэнерам па Беларусі, дзе цяпер у мяне ёсць вопыт стварэння складоў і прымянення тактыкі.

- Магчымасці навучання
За апошнія некалькі тыдняў у мяне было 5 амерыканскіх менеджэраў, якія казалі, што будуць трэніравацца ў моладзевай зборнай Беларусі. Да гэтага часу мы змаглі купіць трох патэнцыйных гульцоў і заўсёды імкнуцца дадаць больш. Гэтых гульцоў можна ўбачыць тут. (53592421) (53254407) (53593771)

-Камандны падыход
У дадатак да таго, каб людзі навучалі беларускіх гульцоў, у мяне таксама ёсць два менеджэры, якія працуюць над пошукам нашых гульцоў і адзін менеджэр, які будзе вывучаць гульцоў і тактыку супернікаў. Я прыношу са сабой шмат кваліфікаваных менеджэраў, якія будуць працаваць над адной і той жа мэтай, выйграваць гульні і развіваць гульцоў.

This Post:
325095.3 in reply to 325095.1
Date: 9/18/2024 4:22:58 AM
Sertor
III.13
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sertor II
Hello everyone, I'm Sergi. I am a manager who usually does more with less.
I think this team deserves more than words and cannot afford so many 50-0 defeats that, in my point of view, are a lack of respect for the country it represents.
If you choose me, I commit to maintaining constant contact with managers who have young Belarusians with potential. Either to guide their training or to get them to sell them if they don't want to train them. It must be taken into account that I am part of the Spanish community, the largest in BB, with a large market and many active managers.
On the other hand, I tend to make good use of enthusiasm and do not limit myself to a single strategy.
I think that if you give me the opportunity to control your young promises you will not regret it.
Thank you,
Sergi

Усім прывітанне, я Sergi. Я менеджэр, які звычайна робіць больш з меншымі выдаткамі.
Я думаю, што гэтая каманда заслугоўвае большага, чым слоў, і не можа дазволіць сабе столькі паражэнняў з лікам 50-0, якія, з майго пункту гледжання, з'яўляюцца недахопам павагі да краіны, якую яна прадстаўляе.
Калі вы вылучыце мяне, я абавязуюся падтрымліваць пастаянны кантакт з кіраўнікамі, у якіх ёсць маладыя беларусы з патэнцыялам. Альбо каб кіраваць іх навучаннем, альбо прымусіць іх прадаць іх, калі яны не хочуць іх навучаць. Трэба ўлічваць, што я з'яўляюся часткай іспанскай супольнасці, самай вялікай у BB, з вялікім рынкам і мноствам актыўных менеджэраў.
З іншага боку, я схільны добра выкарыстоўваць энтузіязм і не абмяжоўваю сябе адной стратэгіяй.
Я думаю, што калі вы дасце мне магчымасць кантраляваць свае маладыя абяцанні, вы не пашкадуеце.
Дзякуй,
Sergi