This Post:
Date: 9/24/2024 2:10:30 AM
Laguna Buko Mixers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Laguna Bay Mantarays
Magandang araw sa lahat!

First of all, I'd like to thank the community for entrusting me with this position for the second time. Let's get back to business!

I'll just reiterate the minimum requirements for a prospect to be considered on our U21 team. Our minimum potential is allstar. Anything below that, they can't be called up due to potential limitations.

We are also requiring managers of U21 prospects to acquire at least advanced or level 4 trainer and youth trainer. They're relatively cheap, but if in case you have a negative weekly income and can't purchase them, it might be better to sell your prospects and use that money to increase your arena seats.

I'll be sending love letters to the managers of those players who will be included in this season's player pool. I'll mention this in the mail, but I also say it here. To those managers, please maintain your player's game shapes to 8 (strong) or 9 (proficient) most of the time. I'll be strictly monitoring them weekly. If you're having a hard time maintaining your game shapes even when they reach their optimal minutes range, and I believe I mentioned this 2 seasons ago, I encourage you to buy sports psychologist. A superior (level 5) one would do.

To our 18, 19, 20 year old prospects, our up-and-coming U21 stars, please continue training your players. Sometimes, I just randomly shoot a mail to ask for updates, so I hope you're somehow active and can reply to me. I'd love to hear from you and how your player is progressing. And if you think you have a U21 prospect and I haven't mailed you yet, please do mail me. I'd appreciate you reaching out to me.

If you need guidance in training, you can contact me, Raddy, our NT coach or refer to the training guide I made a few months ago: https://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...

Our first game will be a tough one against Taiwan, September 30, 11pm (Manila Time). See you there and please support our National teams.

Good luck to us this season at maraming salamat!

- Leo