Suggestions > [display] reset button on lineup page

[display] reset button on lineup page

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 5/27/2008 5:39:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,

I would like to make a suggestion about an easy modification to do only on the display of the lineup page.

Indeed, for the moment, the reset team button is on the left just down the last order to give (defensive attitude) and it's the easier to click.

I just would like to have the validation button instead of the reset one at this place and the reset button more on the right (center of the orange table ?) and maybe displayed on a different way than validate button.

Sometimes, i do my lineup, digging my brain for long minutes and i do a mistake and click on the reset button. :-/

You can answer me to take care and read and you will be right but it's an easy change to do and it may avoid doing bad clicks.

Anyway, thanks for your game, it's still young but very well done, I'm not a basket fan but I appreciate your game and I konw how it's difficult to do.

Last edited by Clem_RM at 5/27/2008 5:41:04 PM

This Post:
33518.2 in reply to 33518.1
Date: 5/27/2008 5:43:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Mhh i must say, that i'm inured(right word) with the validation button on the right, and even if you know that from other software in another way people are inured here with the button on the right and maybe its helps you but brings the same trouble to other guys.

This Post:
33518.3 in reply to 33518.2
Date: 5/30/2008 5:55:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I guess i'm not the only one to have this problem.

I play for 2 seasons so I'm not really a beginner, i've tried to adapt myself but i definitely cannot and i still make mistakes clicking on the wrong button.

I think BuzzerBeater is still a young game and this sort of changes can be done now, I totaly agree that you cannot do this sort of changes on the 10th season but I guess it will be better to have this button there for the next seasons and the managers who's gonna register a new team.

Maybe the reset button can be placed on the top of the lineup window to avoid mistakes by "old managers" and be able to reset team before doing it instead of after like it's today.

I simply tell that this button place is unlogical and not well placed, I don't say that because I often do mistakes.

This Post:
33518.4 in reply to 33518.3
Date: 5/30/2008 5:59:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
But i know this order from many software programms, right is the apply buttun and in the left or middle the abort one, and thats is there acctual position so for me the other order was not that intuitive - so i had to adapt your system already if i join now and guys who know it like you and still adapt it here could get this problem too.

Maybe it was possibily to make it on top, which wasn't that intuitive for me but maybe for others without the problems that somebody accept the button there with a special functuallity.