Suggestions > Game Shape - Injury Probability Link

Game Shape - Injury Probability Link

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 5/30/2008 12:01:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi there.

I've got a strong feeling that there should be coding written that links a players game shape, to his chances of getting an injury (or even the lenght of it).

I would say that this is very realistic as a fitter player is less likely to get injured and a player that plays too much or too little has a greater chance of injury becuase his body is not 'in tune' or it is overworked.

It is true that this would further enphisise the importance of minutes managing but i feel that it would be a valuble addition.

What do you guys think of this?

Cheers

This Post:
33893.2 in reply to 33893.1
Date: 5/30/2008 12:23:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
gameshape is not fitness, i ould think stamina would more fit your argue ;)

I don't find it necessary, but when the BB like to change it and give then "a little" influence that was ok.

This Post:
33893.3 in reply to 33893.1
Date: 6/1/2008 10:20:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't think this is the case.
It also would be very very bad!

imagine this:
player A has low game shape because he played overtime and had 90 minutes in last week. Now he gets injured because of it.
Because he is injured, he can not play, thus his game shape drops. When he can play again, his game shape is even lower, and gets injured again. At some point he will get atrocious shape, and injured all the time... BOOH, not good.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.