BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > transfer tax undocumented

transfer tax undocumented

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/6/2008 4:02:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it's been long enough since the announcement was posted to consider this a bug.

The latest anti-day-trading measures were implemented May 15th, but there's nothing in the rules about them. This is the full extent of information:

We are implementing an addendum to the sales tax that is based solely on the number of trades a team has made in the past 14 weeks. If you have only made a couple of trades, you will be charged the normal sales tax; if you have traded a lot recently, you should expect taxes that may be several times as high as the regular sales tax.

I think it's safe to say that that's insufficient. This needs to be integrated into the rules and there need to be some tables or formulas to illustrate the tax levels.

This Post:
34785.2 in reply to 34785.1
Date: 6/6/2008 7:16:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This has been added two days ago to the rules:

The fees and taxes for a sale are determined by two factors: the amount of time that the player has been on your team, and the total number of sales your team has made in the previous 14 weeks. The fees are lowest when you have owned the player for a long time, and when you have made few sales in the preceeding weeks. Each of your players will have the currently-applicable fee shown on their individual player page.

Maybe it is not yet translated to your language.

¡Me aburro! (Homer Simpson)
This Post:
34785.3 in reply to 34785.2
Date: 6/7/2008 1:26:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
OK, I didn't notice that. My language is English, so I assume it is in fact there.

It's still not nearly enough infomation, IMO. You can't plan with the information available now, just react.