BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > change the forums

change the forums

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/16/2008 5:45:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Personally, after spending 4 years playing you-know-which-football(soccer)-manager and now BuzzerBeater i'm getting sick at using the forums.

Because:
- there is no possibility of searching the topics and contents of messages
- sneak peak is worthless becuase it always displays topics that are 'sticked' to the top, which i don't have any interest in
- its not possible to jump to a specific page of a thread
- avatars and signatures would be a nice addition too (although not really that neccessary)

My suugestion is to change the forums system to a more standart one.

Last edited by Citizen at 6/16/2008 5:46:51 AM

This Post:
35827.2 in reply to 35827.1
Date: 6/16/2008 6:19:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree some changes for the forums are welcome. It doesn't have to be a standard layout, but as it is now it's not very functional.

A small suggestion which would already be useful: right now you get a highlight only when someone answers specific to a message you wrote. Can this function be used also for topics which the user sets as high priority?

Climbing the BB-mountain. Destination: the top.
This Post:
35827.3 in reply to 35827.2
Date: 6/19/2008 5:18:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
A nice idear would be a link on the left menu to a phbb forum..A link/forum thats not running on this server.

This idear has a lot of plusses. I will name a couple:

- when BB server crashes we can still talk to eachother about bb on forum
- phbb has search options. Search options that never will be possible on the current forum
- i guess bb wil run faster

Last edited by Maupster at 6/19/2008 5:22:55 AM

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info