BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > player's opinion

player's opinion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/25/2008 5:46:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have the suggestion that players can have sometimes their's own opinion against their's fellows on the field and even to the style of whole team game and the progress - positive and even negative.

This opinion can occurs very rare and more often on a players which are on the club for a longer time, because they feel there like home, so they have something to say.

Players attitude could be visible on a player's page as a short sentence and would not be changing often or occurs often, in fact kind of rare.

This opinion should have no affect into a game (ratings, GS, whatever), it would be just some kind of hint and even makes that better illusion that your players are real, which creates more fun.

few examples, more you can offer or just imagine (there are a lot of posibilities):

If there is a player which is pretty good at the inside, but very repeatly is playing with anyone very bad on a outside position, he can start dislike him:
"Dislikes VĂ­ctor Buj"

If they have for a long time pretty good partnership (productive cooperation) - can be:
"Favorize Michael Hammons"

If are performance of whole team for a long time pretty bad and nothing happens, could be there:
"Disrespect manager Iordanou"

If comes into a team quite new, but pretty good player, the old one can comment him:
"Excited from a new Michael Hammons"

(and opposites of course)

etc...

I think that there could be more and more posibilities

edit: I just maked up these while I prepared my dinner - they can comment also tiredness (falled GS because of lot of played minutes so often, injury that they have finally vacation or are unhappy with that and looking forward etc)

Last edited by Iordanou at 6/26/2008 3:00:55 AM

This Post:
37050.2 in reply to 37050.1
Date: 6/26/2008 1:24:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
man, did you ever considder becomming a game-developper?
Your brain is untirable...

But GOOD, keep it comming, keep it comming.

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!!

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
37050.3 in reply to 37050.2
Date: 6/26/2008 1:31:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
thank you, I'm developer working for one boring service department in domestical appliances... this is a better fun:D

I'm looking forward to see that progress too, thank you again:)

This Post:
37050.4 in reply to 37050.2
Date: 6/29/2008 6:17:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!! :)

Why not ask if he plays Football Manager.... they've had this implemented for a fair while now!

This Post:
37050.5 in reply to 37050.4
Date: 6/29/2008 6:28:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!!

Why not ask if he plays Football Manager.... they've had this implemented for a fair while now!

because I wasn't just reacting on this suggestion in particular, but on the fact he was spewing out tons of suggestions at the time.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
37050.6 in reply to 37050.4
Date: 6/29/2008 6:49:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!! :)

indeed, from there is even some inspiration, but enough about me