BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > expectations/results/news

expectations/results/news

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/26/2008 5:56:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I imagine that I will get after every match an question from the press - 1 of different possible questions about my next league oponent:

(on correct english of course, I'm just self-taught person, which got the english after 1 year of watching hollywood movies with subtitles:D)

Which result do you expect during your next match?
- Dominate win
- Demonstrative win
- Carve out win
- If lose, unlucky
- Probably lose
- Lose
- We have no chance
-no idea

or

Which player you expect will shine in this match? (best results)
- Slavomil Pecenka
- Michael Hammons
- Venceslav Rožnovský
-no idea
etc

or

Which attendeance do you expect on this homematch?
- above 7000
- below 7000
-no idea
etc

etc etc etc

Just the questions which will test your foresight.

According to a final result and how precise were your expectation, there could be any automaticly generated press new - where will redactor comment the match in overall and done short interview with both sides... he can also make an judgement which manager is better in foresight or whatever

Even overall questions at the start of the season - your expectations and after that could make a redactor a big summary from commentaries of a whole division! Draft expectations before players arrive, playoffs expectations???

these expectations will not be visible to the oponent until match or task will be done

Best stochistic manager can get an shiny gold press desk (diploma) after the end of the season:)

posibilities are endless, it is about fun, no influence to a fans or something like that and will not be easy, but will be possible to choose an sentences of all of it to have this feature fully automatical

This Post:
37089.2 in reply to 37089.1
Date: 7/2/2008 5:01:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Interesting suggestion...

BTW, your English ain't too bad... :-)

Steve
Bruins

This Post:
37089.3 in reply to 37089.2
Date: 7/5/2008 7:42:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
thank you, Im unhappy to see that normal people have to read my crap sentences, you all have to reach hardest language - Czech language , I want to laugh !!!

:)

Last edited by Iordanou at 7/5/2008 7:43:54 AM

This Post:
37089.4 in reply to 37089.1
Date: 7/9/2008 7:47:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
nice idea, even without some benefits,
99% of the peopz would expect to much of their team ^^