BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > news archive

news archive

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/2/2008 6:20:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i know we have a link on the left tab where we can see the news and some recent post news but i was wondering where can i find the news post from 3 months back or even more?

it is important in order to understand the previous ruls that have been added and also to the rookie managers to understand what has changed before the came into the game.

i, myself, need to see the post about the introduction to BB best and the changes regarding enthusiasm in the final stages of the cup.:) aside from that i need to now if last minute transfers can be used in the cup semifinals or if there is a certain restriction just as it is regarding transfers after the playoffs starts.

cheers.

This Post:
37823.2 in reply to 37823.1
Date: 7/2/2008 7:20:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
know we have a link on the left tab where we can see the news and some recent post news but i was wondering where can i find the news post from 3 months back or even more?

Unfortunately you can't.

This Post:
37823.3 in reply to 37823.1
Date: 7/2/2008 3:52:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
changes regarding enthusiasm in the final stages of the cup.:)

in the semi finals and final you can only choose from 2 possibilities instead of 3.
if you choose to play normal, your team will put a normal effort in the game, but your enthousiasm will go up after the game.
If you play with extra effort in these games, your team will play as if you CT, but your enthousiasm will act as if you played a normal game (so not the big drop from the CT)

if there is a certain restriction just as it is regarding transfers after the playoffs starts.

no restriction.
You can buy a player 16 minutes before the game starts and line him up. Make that 17 minutes, since a transfer could take 1 minute or so to process, and then you need to be realy quick!

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
37823.4 in reply to 37823.3
Date: 7/3/2008 12:53:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think its not 16 minutes

because when i set my team when i got less than 30 minutes left all i see now is view game