Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/7/2008 12:20:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think one way to boost people to get supporter is this

get a scouting report, clearly see what to expect from his next opponent

1. highlight new comer to opponents team
2. stats meaning we should see +5 or -5 if certain players play or not.
3. opponent team strategy are studied meaning if the run look inside what are the % they win and why
4. if they lose its because of who or what strategy
5. breakdown of your team going against them

im still thinking what to add more, this are the things i do when i scout my coming games.

This Post:
38245.2 in reply to 38245.1
Date: 7/7/2008 4:24:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
6. report (stats) of a best oponent's player
7. info about home/away winnings/losings (in general)
8. info about team's form of a last 5 games
9. info about that against which greatest team your oponent win last time

:)

Last edited by Iordanou at 7/7/2008 4:24:29 AM

This Post:
38245.3 in reply to 38245.2
Date: 7/7/2008 6:43:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think it would be bad to reveal that much info to you from the enemy!

especially the form.

to be nuetral i think we base it on stats, or what we can get on stats

This Post:
38245.4 in reply to 38245.3
Date: 7/7/2008 7:04:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
ok, that was the ideas only, while it should be ballanced indeed

This Post:
38245.5 in reply to 38245.4
Date: 7/7/2008 9:09:43 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
There are already ways to scout the other team without making it too obvious. Whose the best player on a team? Look at the season stats, sort roster by salary, DMI, etc. What sort of offense and defense does a team run? Look at their previous games. Maybe a support can be able to see the off/def on the list of games instead of having to check each game individually, but it's not so hard to check each game and look for a pattern.

I think extended stats are a nice addition for supporters however they may appear, but the ability to scout often times means the difference between a win and a loss. I can't tell you how many times I wonder why other teams don't assume I'm scouting them and that I can set my off/def just right when they haven't changed theirs all season. In short, I think the ability to scout other teams should be virtually the same for supporters and non-supporters. The only types of chances that I'd see as good ones might be time-saving features, like having stats and scouting data more easily accessible in just a few button clicks instead of several clicks.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!

This Post:
38245.6 in reply to 38245.5
Date: 7/7/2008 9:25:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
its like this

i want buzzerbeater to make more money! now same as you i really scout my opponents from top to bottom.

why because i dont have the talent to go against them just by clashing it with them, imagine a salary of 11k going against 27k

so i know my hard work, but since paying is like a premium why not give also this to the players who pay supporter.

This Post:
38245.7 in reply to 38245.6
Date: 7/7/2008 10:50:16 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, speaking as a Supporter (who will likely be renewing for a year very shortly), I like features that enhance my experience with the game, which mostly have to do with how I interface with the website and how involved I can feel playing the game. I am not a Supporter because I want to have a tactical advantage over non-Supporters. That's not why most people become Supporters, I suppose. Adding convenience to what I already do on this site is good. Giving me access to information that non-Supporters don't have would cheapen my successes, which I don't want. That's my main point.

I think the game is worthy of support with the way it plays now and with the way that I see the developers are dedicated to making improvements. I assume that this website will be even better a year from now.

[I'll say even more wonderful things about this website if it will get me a "Supporter Discount"!] ;-)

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
38245.8 in reply to 38245.7
Date: 7/8/2008 9:12:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that these scout reports could be here just for some infos which you can get normally by few more clicks - even actual form of a team you see on a schedule page or on conference report.. you can filter best players by "roster" and "salary" etc.

It is only about that you don't need to click so much and scouting reports can be done by a fun way, not only briefness informations - that's the way I would like to see that in here

This Post:
38245.9 in reply to 38245.8
Date: 7/8/2008 9:16:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
true

by this page you can anal;yze already an idea of how to play your next game

in this page you can see the type of offense played , % of winning it etc

also players which plays a lot on certain type so you can see a pattern going

my idea is your here to manage a team,but for those who dont know yet this could help a lot

Last edited by Shoei at 7/8/2008 9:17:27 PM

This Post:
38245.10 in reply to 38245.9
Date: 7/9/2008 3:48:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
precisely - anyway every kind of these fun hints can educate a lot of people.. it is a + too