BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > commercial campaign

commercial campaign

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/19/2008 5:07:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
As you may know, there is a lot of things how you can in real propagate your team. You can invest into a billboards, websites, leaflets, newspapers, TV, pictures on a tickets, etc etc (from very little things to a huge)

These things do your PR, however he needs sometimes an extra budget and if your decision is on a right time, you can expect a well good feedback, which more than covers your invests.

I imagine that I can invest before expected winning series one-shot (example) 1000 000 and if people starting to come, their's volume, volume of decided new ticket holders and merchandise revenue (etc) grows as winnings are succesfull.. however the influence should be only temporary, because there are lot of people which cannot resist against a hype propagations, but they aren't loyal or enjoyed forever

of course if your winning plans fails, fails even your investments

while there are teams which are winning all the time - this influence would not so affect them.. while they can make some little difference

you can even propagate only one match once, twice per season (or more?) and depends on quality of your oponent what will you get

you can invest into a things for a season in overall

everything is on your decision - you have any plan, so you can invest, but if your expectations fail, you will lose some cut from the campaign investment

or something different?

This Post:
39467.2 in reply to 39467.1
Date: 7/19/2008 2:24:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
is it feasible to do this since the league you are in especially if your in top division already does commercial or marketing for the league itself

like the nba

they make commercials base on NBA itself

like the playoffs they did a commercial to entice people to live again the past days of the boston lakers but features garnett

This Post:
39467.3 in reply to 39467.2
Date: 7/19/2008 7:27:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
is normal that highest leagues have an propagation because they are highest, while I know NBA only slightly, there must be something for what spends teams money anyway I think

..they pay only for a cheerleaders or what?

This Post:
39467.4 in reply to 39467.3
Date: 7/19/2008 10:36:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
actually nbateams are not forbid to create marketing stuff to promote ahhh people to like their home teams

this is good! probably donations and stuff its great! my head is not thinking right