BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > country-based transfer search

country-based transfer search

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/25/2008 10:43:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
wouldn't it be nice if fellow users be updated first in the latest transfers made by teams in the same conference, league, even country?

so i propose this, i wish we could have a link of it, announcing that the team in other divisions of the same country made a player put through the transfer list.

a lot of advantages really, first:

national teams could track players who moves in and out of the country, thus making the scouting much more easier, especially if the team manager is also the team scout :(

basketball teams IRL gets updated if other teams made some movement regarding players, it is spread locally first, rather than internationally, and BB is doing it the other way around IMO

not all reads the transfer thread, so it is much easier to find local players in this way

only players within the nationality will be announced (and maybe the whole transfer movements in the country will only be seen by supporters, that's a good balance between adding up another feature in BB, wouldn't it?

EDIT: it shouldn't be like another link like the transfer list link, instead, just some announcement section located at the standings link, or at the news update maybe, since the news link is not that active compared to forums and TL's...

2nd EDIT: yeah i said another to make this a somewhat for supporter feature, but it is primarily a new free option because as of this season it has been 0-3 in favor of supporter feature against free feature... Ü

Last edited by Katchafire Collie at 7/25/2008 10:48:55 AM