BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > build or buy a new stadium

build or buy a new stadium

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 7/27/2008 8:17:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
well sometimes happens that the construction and place where is your stadium (near hospital or shrine?) doesn't allow another expansion

so you have to sell the old one and pay a rent to a new owner before you will build a new stadium, I can clearly imagine that you have to pay him a 1/6 cut from the revenue

size and place (location) will in fact affect a future attendeance (on the center of the town or behind a cow-shed 10km far from the town, and more) and will depend on your history which offer you will get (you can even payby willingness)

then you will buy or build a stadium you want (remember you have now pretty milions from selling the old one).. if you buy any stadium, it will be any cheeper, but the size of Bleachers (example) will not be maybe as you wish but you can expand:)

when you can do that depends on club owners (you are manager indeed of a corporation), while it will be acceptable if you can sellout most matches however cannot expand, you know

Last edited by Iordanou at 7/27/2008 8:46:06 AM

This Post:
40390.2 in reply to 40390.1
Date: 7/29/2008 12:59:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
although it is quite interesting, it seems a little to complicated.

There are other, more convenient ways we could use to enhance our stadion-experience like for instance the possibility to buy or rent hot-dog stands, or ice-cream cars...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
40390.3 in reply to 40390.2
Date: 7/29/2008 3:19:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
párky a pivo

the point here is only about expand limit, while are for the stadium issue more posibilities for sure