BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Suggestions...

Suggestions... (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/1/2008 2:08:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
1. CHANGE POSITIONS OF PLAYERS AT THE ROSTER PAGE.

I think that it would be very nice if you could change the positions of your players at the roster page. And a lot better if there where no positions at all and you could edit them. I mean why always we have to accept the sudden changes of 2.18 Centers who became SG in one night? Someone would say that still you can use them as Center anyway. Yes but with the edit option through a drop down menu next to the players name you could think as a real manager and make the roster as you would like to be. What we gain? Better navigation at the roster and more managerial options.

2.GIVE CHANCE TO SF AND PF TO TRAIN.

As I can see at the training page there are alot of options. But the fact that there is no training where you could train only SF or PF is missing. Why is that? I mean you can train Centers in several training schedules alone Same for PG. SG have only one training schedule but SF and PF don't have this chance. This makes them weaker at training...

3.HIDE POTENTIAL.

I think that potential must exist but it shouldn't be visible. A lot of teams in real life are buying youngsters who believe in their potential but in the end players do not progress. So i think by descovering a players potential by your own is more realistic. By being players potential visible makes them like buying milk from the supermarket...

Thanks in advance...

This Post:
41139.2 in reply to 41139.1
Date: 8/1/2008 2:10:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All of these have been posted in existing threads, please use those if you wish to continue further.

Also, please do not throw a bunch of suggestions in a thread and call it "Suggestions" - that's what the whole forum is for, and it's better to address a suggestion if it's in it's own thread.

/Juiced

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live