Reporting Press Blog Views

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/6/2008 3:05:13 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I was thinking as an additional feature for Supporters, it would be good to see how many times somebody has viewed my press blog. (It would be even more helpful if I could see who it was!) The blog I think serves three purposes for me. First, it makes me part of the Buzzerbeater community by allowing me a way to share what's up with me team. Second, it a way for me to make my own personal record of what happened as I saw it (and helps me remember things so I can make my team better by learning from my experiences). And third purpose (and the one that makes seeing the number and/or the source of other views valuable) is that it gives me a way to confuse the opposition if they scout me out. The press blog could mention how I'm having great success with, say, my post game and that I'll probably stick with it as long as I'm winning, and then I go run and gun in a big game against an opponent I know scouts other teams and looks for every edge possible. But I'd love to be able to see if the blog was actually read, so I'll get an idea if the blog is being used by my rivals to gather information against me.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!