BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Training Plans

Training Plans

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/15/2008 5:13:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

I've now had a good look at my draft players, and have one guy who is my new 'star' player, and another who is trainable, but not great.

I train guards, using a 5 proper trainees + 1 part timer plan, and have now listed the part timer from last season.

This season, I have the 5 from last season, plus the two new guys, which leaves me with 1-2 players too many.

I was planning on making the 5th trainee from last season the part timer, as he's primarily an SF, but this still gives me a player too many.

Should I sell my best trainee from last season, as at 22 he is a little too old to train for a newbie team, sell the borderline draft prospect, or sell one of my middling trainees from last season?

This Post:
44912.2 in reply to 44912.1
Date: 8/17/2008 11:35:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Similar question:
I have an SG who is 23 y.o. with HoF potential, respectable in most SG key abilities.
Is he worth training or too old?

This Post:
44912.3 in reply to 44912.1
Date: 8/17/2008 11:42:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it's hard to say without knowing the skills ;)

Porperly you had to put some players out of training, but it could also be usefull to train an older but better player then a young but bad player who needs a lot of skill up before he reached some market value.

@akministral: He won't reached the cap that a HF player guarantees, but maybe he is more worth of training then the trainees you could get.