BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Tournament standings

Tournament standings

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 9/2/2008 8:10:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It might be nice to have on the tournament standings page on our division standings page link to a special page where it shows on the cup matches of people in the division. As is now it seems sort of redundent.

What I mean is, you know the tournament page on the side bar and you have another link to that from the standings page? Well why not have the standings page link go to a smaller version of the tournament page with just the cup matches of people in the division? Its hard to explain, but in my head it looks cool.

This Post:
48338.2 in reply to 48338.1
Date: 9/2/2008 11:52:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
putting up a standings on this seems irrelevant since the cup is a single elimination round meaning who wins moves on and who lose goes home.

would you imagine one team just has 1 lose on the standings while other add up on a what seems like a rampage of undefeated record.

if your gunning for a overall standings meaning from starting when his team played cup til now, is also not a good thing since you get to see a like career tally of cup games.

this is just me

This Post:
48338.3 in reply to 48338.2
Date: 9/3/2008 12:29:13 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you look at your league's standings page there is link to to the "Tournament Standings", Click on it and you get a list of the upcoming cup games.

Over in the left menu under Team, there is a link to Tournament. Click on it, and you get the same thing.

What I think the original suggestion was that the link on your league standings page would show you teams in your league remained in the cup and their games.

This Post:
48338.4 in reply to 48338.3
Date: 9/4/2008 5:44:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
exactly.