NT Scrimage crash

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/7/2008 8:56:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Server Error in '/BBWeb' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

This Post:
56834.2 in reply to 56834.1
Date: 11/7/2008 8:57:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
because of this, i can't set up any scrimage for the NT team

This Post:
56834.3 in reply to 56834.2
Date: 11/7/2008 9:04:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The reason why you can't set scrimmages for the national team is because you already have one arranged.

The scrimmage page always crashes when there is a game already scheduled for your NT -- that's a non-critical bug that has been known for a while.

edit: I will reopen this on the odd chance that it actually doesn't refer to the known Scrimmage page bug, as was hinted in the NT coaches forum.

Last edited by GM-kozlodoev at 11/7/2008 9:27:14 AM

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."