BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > TV games

TV games

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/23/2008 3:00:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
1. I like to see a even number of TV games, so that it is possible to have 1-3 home and away TV gams each season and don't have the bad luck or luck of 2 home or away games and just one from the other.

2. I like to see a impact of the tv games, for the next season ... Or at least, avoid tv games in the last 3-4 league games when they nearly have no impact.

Maybe i am just crying, because i got 2 away games and my hme tv game on the last game day(afterwards i didn't expect more a home game afterwards, maybe one in relgation) ... So i would probadly have a bad rating for the tv games during the complete season, without having a advance of winning my home tv game.

I think it would be better to avoid situations like that in future season.

This Post:
60232.2 in reply to 60232.1
Date: 11/27/2008 12:28:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes tv games became prety messy since they spread out the money. Before the result on fans was probably the same, but then you at least got this nice bonus of cash which make you feel better none the less.

Also the fact that PO games are all TV games sucks as in PO there can only be 1 winner in the end, so 7 teams will end with a last bad TV game. Also in the Tie break it realy doesn't matter if you win the second game at home, since next day, in your opponent's arena, you are about to loose, so there is no use for that TV game anyway... There is also no money from tv for those games. Initially I even thought they where no TV games.

Your concern of spreading over the season hit me last year as well. First a good tv game, a few weeks later I lost. Then I had to wait 7 or 8 weeks to finally get my next TV game, which was the last of the season...

I hope they do not influence the fans who visit to much, just slightly, because otherwise there would be to much diffrence and too much advantage or disadvantage between teams purely based on when the TV games are, against whom and where...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.