BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Few young players

Few young players

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/6/2007 4:27:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What do you think? When i´m looking for any players - young for training or non-training position I find very few players. Their prices are too high.

Is here anything as a junior team where young players grow or something similiar or you rely on new teams which sell good young players - why whould they do?

Are you sure that transfer list will not be full of trainned players on high level but without young players prepare to train?

It´s bad situation for new teams which haven´t enough money for youngs.

If is stupid opinion..so sorry:) and sorry for my english a I hope you understand my sugests.

This Post:
6199.2 in reply to 6199.1
Date: 11/7/2007 2:04:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
There has been a huge growth in BB, so you have a bunch of teams given 18 players, which is probably more than they can use. So they start going through the roster. In most cases, the older players aren't exceptionally better, so teams try to sell extra players, or fire them. If a player is 30 and not much better than someone who is 21, the older player will be transfer listed or fired.

Also the draft was just completed before most of the new teams joined BB, so you may have had 3x2000 young players drafted, and spread among 20,000 teams that is only 0.3 per team. In future seasons, this should be more balanced with a larger share of teams participating in the draft.