BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Make Sponsers

Make Sponsers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/8/2009 9:44:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
In the real life every team gets a sponser why not here? in each season start give in one week some sponser offers like "addidas 20K per home game and 100K signning" and some other sponser offers each one for a range between 1-4 seasons and each team can chose a sponser...these with the longer season offer more money per game or\and signning fee but then if you do a good season or better-promote to a higher divison you can't get a better deal(that would have been offers to you in this case)untill the current one is over...also it can get the other way like promoting and geting a 4 season deal and in the same season releging and then staying in a lower division the next season with a very good sponser deal for a team in his status(releged and lower division offers)it is a part in other games and can add a lot for this one this game is great so far but sponser\merchandise options are missing...you can also do the same thing for the TV rights for each team THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ADD TO THE GAME each team can get it's one TV cash and it can also be based on a 100% base sum of cash per game or 50% base and 50% plus 20% bonus if you win or -20% if you lose each sponser with his bonus +\- % offer. and can change a lot and add even more just think about a team that need to win each home game becouse of this and cant let themselfs lining the youth club for not so importent game...i know i did it some times and others too...it can change it.

This Post:
67933.2 in reply to 67933.1
Date: 1/8/2009 9:55:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Id love for this to happen.

This Post:
67933.3 in reply to 67933.1
Date: 1/8/2009 10:09:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
+1

This Post:
67933.4 in reply to 67933.1
Date: 1/9/2009 11:00:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Very unlikely to happen - the basics are pretty much sufficient when it comes to things like this.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.5 in reply to 67933.4
Date: 1/14/2009 4:10:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah but this suppose to ADD to the game and make it more realistic and more fun isn't that what we all want it to be? you say it's very unlikely i say it likly to improve the game a lot.

This Post:
67933.6 in reply to 67933.5
Date: 1/14/2009 4:20:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah but this suppose to ADD to the game and make it more realistic and more fun isn't that what we all want it to be? you say it's very unlikely i say it likly to improve the game a lot.

Adding things to the game doesn't automatically improve the game.

A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.7 in reply to 67933.6
Date: 1/14/2009 4:38:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I didn't suggested adding something usless you just don't appreciate the sponcer idea as something improving but i'm playing in maneging games since 95 and belive me in every game that had it-it gave a lot of fun and an edge on other games,just emagine yourseld prepring for the next game that in 50+ hours and you don't have nothing else to do untill then and having the option to sell commercial boreds to sponcers at the stedium isn't that something that will add for the game? having an option to add and upgrade your own Merchandise club shop that will increase your income from Merchandise? why only improving the number of seats in your stedium when you can build a whole city in it? where are the food stands? how many bathrooms are in the stedium? there is a whole world of improvments in this and you just need to be open about it and accept the fact it really worth the hard work of programing and doing it.

If the BB admin put commercial stuff in the site to earn money they can put that option in the game also for us (:

This Post:
67933.8 in reply to 67933.7
Date: 1/14/2009 4:48:18 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Interesting.

We already have PR Managers. It's not the same as a Business Manager, but it is a staff position that is responsible for income. I'd hate to have to spend more time on the economics of my team than I already do. We already control arena construction (which for some reason happens during the season and not as an off-season activity, which would be more realistic) and ticket prices, and we hire a PR guy for merchandising... Let's worry more about the games.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
67933.9 in reply to 67933.7
Date: 1/14/2009 4:51:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I didn't suggested adding something usless you just don't appreciate the sponcer idea as something improving but i'm playing in maneging games since 95 and belive me in every game that had it-it gave a lot of fun and an edge on other games,just emagine yourseld prepring for the next game that in 50+ hours and you don't have nothing else to do untill then and having the option to sell commercial boreds to sponcers at the stedium isn't that something that will add for the game? having an option to add and upgrade your own Merchandise club shop that will increase your income from Merchandise? why only improving the number of seats in your stedium when you can build a whole city in it? where are the food stands? how many bathrooms are in the stedium? there is a whole world of improvments in this and you just need to be open about it and accept the fact it really worth the hard work of programing and doing it

It's clearly opinion, not fact.

I don't see this as adding value to the game, but rather over-complicating things, especially for newer users.

A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
67933.10 in reply to 67933.7
Date: 1/14/2009 4:52:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Another great idea-selling your stedium name rights for a sponcer and getting money for it(i seen it in another merchandise forum)like "BB arena" and so (:

And the BB's admins can sell for real sponcer the option to gice the site money for the option to be an officel BB sponcer in the game,like for each "**** arena" in the game the sponcer **** will give the BB site 50 cent.

I'm sure this could benefit both game users and game developers.

This Post:
67933.11 in reply to 67933.9
Date: 1/14/2009 4:59:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok i agree it will be comlicated for new users but we can do that the smart way like giving the option to choose to handle this things youself or giving the PR-manger to do it for you while you handle the games and players only.

That will solve all the things and when a new player learn enough he can open these new game options if he wants or just stay as he was.