Current Bids - extra column

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 1/14/2009 4:12:29 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
On the Current Bids page, it would be helpful to have a column next to the "Player" column for "Position/Job". When bidding on several players at once, it would be a little easier to remember which player (or doctor, etc.) is which with this extra column, so at a glance I can see if I'm outbid (as usual) on a trainer, or center, when I have several bids out there I'm keeping track of. Doesn't seem like an overly complicated addition (especially since I won't have to program it!). Thanks.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
68690.2 in reply to 68690.1
Date: 1/14/2009 9:28:14 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
And related to this, I'd like to be able to delete players from the "Previous bids made" section. Once a player is out of my bidding, I'm usually not interested in how the bidding is going, so deleting the player from the list makes it that area a lot cleaner and easier for me to following the bidding on players I still might want to bid on.

Thanks again.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
Message deleted