BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Suggestion : Voting

Suggestion : Voting (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/25/2009 10:26:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Voting of BB is good we are already top 10 but i want to ask how many will vote just like that?

Why don't BB give rewards for voting? I was playing thewrestlinggame.com some 3-4 months ago.(My wrestler got deleted due to inactivity so please register an account). Then goto Bonus and then vote.

It is like 50 ferantous(in-game money) per vote and if you in all 10 sites all 7 days in a week(total 70 votes in a week) you get Bonus T.P.(tournament points :- it was used for getting challenges to beat level champion at any time).

So in Buzzerbeater we could give like 500 $ per vote so in a day each team could make 5000 $.

And for all 10 sites all 7 days in a week(total 70 votes in a week)we could increase skill of a team member(like passing,rebounding) by +1. What say?

This Post:
77098.2 in reply to 77098.1
Date: 2/25/2009 10:40:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
All suggestions do belong in the Suggestions forum, but even if you repost there I am afraid this is not going to happen.

If people don't vote, then they don't vote. I thought the ranking was a measure of how many people actually like the game, not how many votes can be bought.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."