BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Scrimmage Conract or in Advance?

Scrimmage Conract or in Advance?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 3/2/2009 8:49:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Q.1 I have heard how many people were scrimmages so make other teams to get srimmages.Since it is for interaction only how about a random scrimmage or maybe set prefence to (better/weak roster,from England only,etc.). and if your prefrence is matched by another player you both are booked this week.

Q.2 Also you can set orders for league game on the first day of new season,if someone need to goto a vacation and maybe cann't come online can set contract with team for maybe 3-4 weeks where each week scrimmage would be automatically scheduled with maybe same or different teams.What say?

Q.3 Also how about scrimmage with stakes (but only 1 per season) Stakes could be like 100K and go till 3000K of money,or maybe +1 in one particular skill of each team member present in roster and loser roster gets -2 in that particular skill.
But those special scrimmages would be viewed and approved by GMs.And maybe some rules like both teams must have won atleast once against each other.What say?

Q.4 Also how about to prove how good a manager are you than this.You swap your roster with opponent but skills are not displayed only past experince is displayed.You can have to decide from (minutes,shot played,Passing,etc.) which player plays which postion.This will show even that if it was another team you you win because you are a great manager.What say?

This Post:
78181.2 in reply to 78181.1
Date: 3/2/2009 10:35:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
q1, siund reasonable, and it discussed already in another thred, called friendly pool or something like it.

q2. maybe still reasonable, but i believe the BB like the players to log on from time to time.

q3. You play for nothing in money and totally high prices in Skills, this will never come :) Maybe you could bet for a beer with people you know in a scrimmage.

q4. First of all without the skills, it won't show managing quality and this doesn't work with the training system ... So i think it will never come, but maybe you could discuss that with a friend, and send him the lineup per mail, and he set it in his team.

This Post:
78181.3 in reply to 78181.1
Date: 3/3/2009 1:43:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I firstly thought even about any automatical setting of a lineup (according to minutes or players skills etc). Any automatical scrimmage is another way to make life easier, but then I realized that it would be contraproductive.

If you want a scrimmage, go and ask someone for it. After there will be any search engine or something or any more automatical way, it should be done right away like - after the cup, your assistant will set these scrimmage by himself. As a manager you have to take care of your team. Sometimes it is fun, sometimes a duty.