BuzzerBeater Forums

Philippines - IV.19 > allenian team press release.....

allenian team press release.....

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/28/2009 03:22:28
Overall Posts Rated:
Since allenian basketball team havent got a supporter feature,will just use this small space.As of now no further press release yet......thanks

This Post:
83255.2 in reply to 83255.1
Date: 03/29/2009 07:49:16
Overall Posts Rated:
Allenian Slays Gray-haired Lycans

Galaxy Superdome(3/28/2009)..... The allenian basketball team clinched it's 6th win by slaying Great 8 powerhouse team, Gray-haired lycans (96-80). Allenian out-rebounded the lycans, 52-38 and dominated the paint.Samuel Bazin, last year's MVP served as the insrument for their win by scoring 44 pts, grabbing 9 rebounds, dishing-out 5 assists and 5 steals.Bazin was 20-29 FG ,2-2 3FG and 2-4 from the stripe.HIs teamate Melencio Hotanosas also had a monster game registering 21 pts.,17 rebs.,6 assts.,and 2 stls.

Coach Ray Christian was very happy with their win over the lycan's.,"We where fortunenate that Sam and Mel had huge numbers tonight,They really lift the team tonight".Coach ray Christian was asked what are the team's chanches this year in winning a championship ,"It's really hard to say right now, there are many tough teams in this leage this year.But i think a shot on a play-offs is possible."

Mr. rated_rko. allenian's team manager is also positive on the team's performance this year."I think this year is special for us, there are lots of new players that was injected on the team's roster for solidity of the team"." I hope those changes are enough for us to be a championship caliber team."

This Post:
83255.3 in reply to 83255.2
Date: 03/31/2009 09:44:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Allenian Sinks Agents of Basketball

Gs Hideout(3/31/2009)...After 48 minutes of intense basketball, the allenian basketball team beats the Agents of basketball (101-90)By it's win they had improved their win-loss record(7-3)and now placed 3rd in the Big 8 team standing.Last year's MVP,Samuel Bazin again had monstrous numbers registering 35 pts.,22 rebs.,and 2 assts.,he's 16-27 FG and 3-6 from the free throw line.His fellow teammate Melencio Hotanosas also played big scoring 23 pts.,grabbing 12 rebounds,his also 3-6 from the stripe and 10-14 FG.Allenian out rebounded the Agents 58-39,and also dominated the paint.

"I am very happy,the way my game is going.I hope it still continues to help my team in winning games.I hope our fan's are happy the way the team is going"said Samuel Bazin on the interview after the game."Masaya ako at nagiging consistent ang laro ko nitong mga nakaraang games,sana magtuluy-tuloy pa ang mga ganitong kagandang laro ko para naman maging masaya ang mga fan's namin." Malencio Hotanosas replied to an interview."Luckily we are winning games despite the team's poor shooting on the perimiter and beyond the arc,our shooter's really are having a hard time in getting their game especially Wilson Ybiernas,
.I really want him get his game going,the team need's it a lot." Coach Ray Christian commented about the team's chemistry.

Wilson Ybiernas who was last year's 3-point shoot-out champion was only registering low numbers this season only averaging 5.6 pts , 0.284 FG and 0.100 3FG is very far from his averages last year (11.0 PTS.,0.390 FG., and 0.355 3FG).

Last edited by rated_rko at 03/31/2009 09:45:49

This Post:
83255.4 in reply to 83255.3
Date: 04/03/2009 02:03:46
Overall Posts Rated:
Allenian Stays Alive In The Philippine Cup

Galaxy Superdome(4/2/2009)...The Allenian basketball team keep's it's campaign in the Philippine Cup alive by beating the Yellow Fever Ambo team via 20 point margin(105-85).7 players scored double digit points which was leaded by their main offensive weapon and last year's MVP Samuel Bazin who scored 21 points, grabbed 8 rebounds and was 5-8 from the free throw line.Melencio Hotanosas and Gerard Caparriaga also have double-double performance,11 pts.-11 rebs.,12 pts.-12 rebs., respectively.They had also out rebounded Yellow Fever Ambo 51-40 and produced 15 steals as a team.

Coach Ray Christian told the reporters that he was happy with the game,but was'nt happy enough how the team scored and played defense,"Yes i am happy we have another chance to play in the philippine cup but if this team does not improve on their shot selection and play tougher defense , we can just be easily defeted by much tougher teams.Our next oppennet is surely much more better team than what we have played before so we really have to improve on those departments in order to survive in the philippine cup!"

This Post:
83255.5 in reply to 83255.4
Date: 04/06/2009 03:28:27
Overall Posts Rated:
Allenian Stumbles By 1Pt.

Galaxy Superdome(4/4/2009)...A last second error by Vitazoslav Hankovsky spelled the outcome of the game between the Allenian basketball team and the Weapons.basketball team.Hankovsky , a reserved guard of allenian fouled Jeremy Taytay in the act of shooting with no more time in the game.The score was tied 71-71 but with that foul Taytay was awarded 2 free throws in which he missed the first shot but successfully sink the second one that gives them the win.

Allenian shot poorly in the field with only31-82 FG and with 0-14 in the 3 point line.Although they shot poorly in the game, they had out-rebounded the wepapons.basketball (65-34) that keep the game close for the allenian.Melencio Hotanosas's stellar performace (26 Pts., 21 Rebs.,4-6 FT., 11-14 FG) was wasted in that loss.No other player other than Hotanosas and Bazin scored double digit points for allenian.In that game coach Ray Christian didin't used his veteran players Davut Anik and Thomas Mansuy,who were his starters in the last season.Mansuy who was last year's scoring leader averaging 20.8 pts per game average only 13.9 pts. and was in and out in the starting line-up this year.Meanwhile Davut Anik who missed his 1st game since joining the team last year only averages 7.2 pts and 6 assts.this year, compared from his 12.6 pts. and 7.1 assts. last year.

Coach Ray Christian was asked why did he let his 2 veterans just sit on the bench replied"The team is currently on the process of rebuilding,as we all know we are still on the Phillipine Cup and the competition there is getting tougher and tougher so the management decided to rebuild the team to be able to withstand those trials"."We are trying everything to improve this team,I think in the span of 1-2 years this team will improve to a much more better team than this."

Last edited by rated_rko at 04/06/2009 03:32:52

This Post:
83255.6 in reply to 83255.5
Date: 04/06/2009 03:54:43
Overall Posts Rated:
Allenian Acquires Bernhardt Mileder

Galaxy Superdome(4/6/2009)...In their Quest to strengthen the team's roster the Allenian basketball team acquired Bernhardt Mileder from the Berlin-Raptors.Mileder who was the Berlin-Raptor's 14th pick on season 7 draft signed the contact with the allenian yesterday.Mr. rated_rko, allenian's team manager was very happy by this acquization,"I am really excited to have this kind of a talent in this team,he's young and have great potential's.he is worth investing".On the press conference Mileder was asked about his feelings in the team," I feel excited on playing in this team,i will give everything i have to contribute."he replied.

Meanwhile as Mileder was signed in the allenian team ,Danilo Giovinco however bids farewell to his fans and co-players.Rumors siad that Giovinco wants more playing time in the team but the management could not grant him.In their meeting both parties had agreed to just realese Giovinco in the team.Giovinco who had average 0.8 pts,1.6 rebs.,and 0.8 assit. last year was only limited to the reserved list this year.

Last edited by rated_rko at 04/06/2009 03:56:28