BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > NOOB

NOOB

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/26/2007 2:55:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am new to this game and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to do.

This Post:
901.2 in reply to 901.1
Date: 8/26/2007 4:14:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the FIRST advice to a noob would be: Read the Rules page. There are a bunch of good information there. The second thing you should do is, I guess, to do a long analysis on your roster and decide which positions do you think are better for each player, how your team will play, who should be the starters, the backups and the reserves, etc. After that I guess you can start thinking about your training and scouting, but by then you need a good understanding of the game already to make good decisions.

if you have the guts to it, you can also try reading the forums, even the old threads. Cause probably most of the questions you can come up with have been already answered here, and you can find a lot of answers at once. You can try go through them by topic, and ignore the ones that involve long discussions about changes, or the ones that talk about bugs or any silly thing, and just stick to the objective answers about how things work.

This Post:
901.3 in reply to 901.2
Date: 8/28/2007 4:52:14 PM
Molson Canadians
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Also, check out forums post (16.1) (using the search functionality on the bottom left hand corner of the page)... this might give you a good starting point.
Welcome to the game!

Edit: or u can just click on (16.1).

Edited 8/28/2007 7:07:58 PM by GM-Raonne