BB Al Jazair > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
93409.2 in reply to 93409.1
Date: 6/2/2009 2:16:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
hello from slovenia! i am JakaB15-Jaka Bozic(which means christmas) and yes i will bring you a presents!i will won a world cup with your country!

my target with national is: -in qualification we must WON and first in history come on world cup
-i will collect all of the best players of this beautyfull country and i will do them better!!!
-i am playing buzzerbeater for 2 seasons and i am in IV.8 league in my country

PLEASE vote for me and you will be happy!

This Post:
93409.3 in reply to 93409.2
Date: 6/2/2009 3:25:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello buzzerbeaters players! I'm candidate to your country coach. I play this manager long time so I think I can creat realy strong team. Next important think is that I'm from basketball country Lithuania. If I will be a coach, I promise to creat it strong team. I will suggest to managers to train young players, becouse in a future they will play in nation team. I promise suggest to all who take for me any questions. VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL DO WERY HARD JOB FOR YOU. My nick name- LORISZ

Message deleted
This Post:
93409.5 in reply to 93409.3
Date: 6/3/2009 3:24:01 AM
BG Samuraj
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,
I'm BG Samuraj(42761) from small and beautiful country Serbia I've been one of Serbian National team coach assistant. It's my 7 season in BB (I've started in 3 season), the last 3 season in the first division. I think I'm good enough to be YOUR NT coach.

I think I can pull out YOUR NT to highness.
I don't think that i need to talk now about my future plans, SO

JUST VOTE for me

BG Samuraj

This Post:
93409.6 in reply to 93409.5
Date: 6/5/2009 1:00:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hey guys...

im one of the candidate for NT coach of our nation..
so if you have something want to ask from me, you are free to ask here or all candidates..

my team is new here but i will do my best to get the most out of our players and play competitively against powerfull nation. it will take a long procedure before we can go to cup especially that we are just how many here in our country playing. almost all team are still bot and inactive.. lets just train our homegrown talent to the fullest like what i am going to do with my guards this season. hope you take your share too..

vote for me..
let not other country team manager run our national team...
we can handle our team properly...

vote for me and i am guarantee you to make our team strong this coming seasos

This Post:
93409.7 in reply to 93409.6
Date: 6/5/2009 12:57:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you said it your new so yon dont have the experience of that sorry