Suggestions > Player transaction by lending

Player transaction by lending

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 6/24/2009 10:01:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,

What would you think about the possibility to get a new player by lending?

This is my idea: You can lend or borrow a player for a period of one or half a season. The borrower pays the player salary. And at the end of the time, the player comes back to his original team.

Maybe the lender could offer a buying option. If the borrower want to keep the player in his team, the two managers can negociate the price of the transaction.

The advantages are:

- For the borrower:
- he can face an injury problem without paying a total transaction.
- he can test a player during a certain period.
- For the lender:
- he can have a decrease of his team's salary amount without loosing his player.
- he can make a player progress ( by the borrowing manager's training) without paying his salary.

Let me know what you think about it!!

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from France) lol...

Last edited by Jean Raty at 6/24/2009 10:04:11 AM

This Post:
98644.2 in reply to 98644.1
Date: 6/24/2009 10:39:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This will not happen - it's ripe for cheating.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
98644.3 in reply to 98644.2
Date: 6/24/2009 1:07:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This will not happen - it's ripe for cheating.

True dat.

Just lend some trainees to a farm team and sell them after a season of full training at no cost for sum seriouz moniez!

This Post:
98644.4 in reply to 98644.1
Date: 6/25/2009 6:25:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello,

What would you think about the possibility to get a new player by lending?

This is my idea: You can lend or borrow a player for a period of one or half a season. The borrower pays the player salary. And at the end of the time, the player comes back to his original team.

Maybe the lender could offer a buying option. If the borrower want to keep the player in his team, the two managers can negociate the price of the transaction.

The advantages are:

- For the borrower:
- he can face an injury problem without paying a total transaction.
- he can test a player during a certain period.
- For the lender:
- he can have a decrease of his team's salary amount without loosing his player.
- he can make a player progress ( by the borrowing manager's training) without paying his salary.

Let me know what you think about it!!

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from France) lol...

only way this could help for BB is that we would see 100k active teams in just a couple of months and GMs pi**ed from the amount of cheating cases...

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=

This Post:
98644.5 in reply to 98644.4
Date: 6/26/2009 12:05:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think you're right!

I didn't make my reflexion from this point of vue. lol.

This Post:
98644.6 in reply to 98644.5
Date: 6/27/2009 8:01:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Had nothing to do so I gave this idea a run through. Our GMs are right, improper implementation will see this become cheat central. The main objective clubs loan out their players is to gain experience, we'll keep this in mind and try to limit avenues where cheats can exploit.

Club A wants to loan out their player.
Club B wants to loan Club A's player.

Club A still pays the full salary of the player, Club B pays half
To get something, you have to sacrifice something. We don't want a scenario where a club starts collecting players and loans them out so as not to incur the salary expenses while building a monster roster. The half salary paid by Club B flows out of the system.

Only one loan player per club
Clubs are only allowed to loan one player, we don't want teams blazing to the title on 5 loaned players.

Players on loan do not receive training
This one is obvious enough.

Teams in the top divisions and Cup winners are barred from loaning players
No cheap ways to go for B3 glory. And that means no top club can loan that 300k monster from that farm team.

Players are loaned for the full season
You cannot loan to another team for 2-3 matches. Loans are arranged for a full season.

Loans only apply to lower divisions in the same country
Teams can only loan out players to lower league teams within the same country. This is to address the discrepencies within the quality of the divisions within each country.

Players cannot be sold while on loan
Players cannot be sold or recalled during the loan period. In the event a team turns bot, the player in question will return to the original team.

Last edited by Sparkle at 6/27/2009 10:12:41 AM

This Post:
98644.7 in reply to 98644.6
Date: 6/27/2009 8:08:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Useless idea if you have to make it so complicated. If an idea cant be implemented easily its not worth to think about it.

I'd rather go for a farm team for every account, where you can put the trainees or other players. Maybe something like an U21-version of the main team or so.

But lending a player you cannot train is a bad idea as you have to replace the vacant position every season.

This Post:
98644.8 in reply to 98644.7
Date: 6/27/2009 10:06:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Not allowing the player to be trained on loan is essential to block off teams from buying loads of trainees and creating farm teams to train them. Being complicated does not necessarily make an idea useless, it is what that idea is trying to achieve.

A farm team for every account brings way more negatives than positives. Teams will be able to train more trainees, and quite suddenly we will see a jump in the supply of trained players while the demand doesn't move. Prices will the drop the market will crash. Gameplay wise, it's an additional option. Economically, bad move.

There are basically 2 ways to approach the Suggestions forum. One of to dissect the idea and explain why the idea will not work out. The second is to think of instances which will make it work. There are enough users doing the first, and I find the second a rewarding mental workout for me. :)

Back to expanding the points above.

Last edited by Sparkle at 6/27/2009 10:15:23 AM

This Post:
98644.9 in reply to 98644.8
Date: 6/27/2009 10:25:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
why not using the transfer market, instead of making a second one with hundreds of special rules?

If you like to have a player keep him.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 6/27/2009 10:25:37 AM

This Post:
98644.10 in reply to 98644.9
Date: 6/27/2009 10:31:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, the goal of a loan is if you have a player which you want to have a player increase in experience but no space to play him regularly or you want to help a friend in the lower leagues. The transfer list doesn't allow a 'buy back' option, and even if you made an arrangement by the time you buy him back, TPE might have fallen so far it gets you in trouble with the GMs.

I think I shall leave this to the original poster to explain his objectives.

This Post:
98644.11 in reply to 98644.10
Date: 6/27/2009 10:42:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i mean keep it or sell him and buy a similiar maybe with more experience., and the reason to help players is also cheating if you do it in a material way.

Especially is i a bit creapy when i look at your top team rule ;)

Last edited by CrazyEye at 6/27/2009 10:43:05 AM