Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
182699.10 in reply to 182699.9
Date: 4/26/2011 11:41:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
10 pops / season ?

that's a lot !

maybe it is possible for small or big guys. I have been busy training in between guys to play SF. I didn't count, but I don't think I reach 10 pops/season, and I have lvl 6 trainer and always make sure my man gets 100% training on single position if possible.

I'm probably estimating it all wrong, as you seem to have the experience.
To bad for this guy then, as he is beautifull to start with. And I think it's a shame an all star is capped that early.... 20 years old,...that's early...

So how long do you think I could train a SF? He's superstar potential.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
182699.11 in reply to 182699.10
Date: 4/26/2011 5:25:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, Guards tend to be small:) A season has 14 weeks or so. Wait, right, lets say 7 pops:) Sorry, my bad, but I think my case is still valid to some degree. As I said, its unlikely, not impossible.

I don't really know about superstar potentials and I'm still training an SF with MVP potential. But he's only 21 so I cannot really say anything about it. It would be interesting to collect some data as Paper Pusher did (was that his correct name) but I remember he wanted to quit the game unfortunately.