Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
220062.11 in reply to 220062.10
Date: 6/17/2012 12:04:23 AM
Springfield Storm
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes I know BB is free but supporter is not so not all of us can test tactics in PL games.

This Post:
220062.14 in reply to 220062.13
Date: 6/19/2012 9:14:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
OK I just deleted the answers. cuz I realized, why educate people to work the TL against me????

So here is the key to winning in BB (trust me, its all true!!!)

#1 all JS. Just buy any player of guards with lots of JS, grab them up quick!!!
#2 OD is meaningless. Who cares if player has OD, don'T bid on that player!!!!
#3 RB is also meaningles...YOu want all IS and SB on your bigs, that's all that matters, for get OD/PA those are maningless!!!! All you need is JS guard and IS bigs and you'll score, trust me!!!
#4 Higher salary=better player...

Oh and on offence/defences to use
Best defence is FCP, works just awesomeness. MTM is totallly broke never use it. FCP FTW
Best offence=
Isolations, they are killer!!! Next to that is R&G, oh yea baby, go R&G...LI is broke don't use it!! you will ose wiht LI for sure!!!!

I hate to point out a flaw in such an awesome post, but it's already well known so I doubt I'm revealing one of your secrets. One other major consideration on players is to look for guys with low experience, so they listen to the coach instead of doing whatever they darn well please because they know it all.

This Post:
220062.15 in reply to 220062.14
Date: 6/23/2012 5:05:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
haha

But seriously RB is useless. No joke. (I'm serious in case you're still not sure)

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain." - Jean-Claude Van Damme
Message deleted