BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > At what point should I stop training?

At what point should I stop training?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273995.11 in reply to 273995.10
Date: 10/22/2015 1:10:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This comment will probably be deleted within the hour but I'll take my chances..

Seriously dude? It might be that a question of language but your attitude (across the board on these forums) are definitely a reason why people should quit this game rather than engage.

An user without experience asks a real question and your reply basically just pins it 100% on the user doing something wrong. Heard about being helpful or adding constructive criticism?

Ugh

This Post:
273995.15 in reply to 273995.14
Date: 10/29/2015 7:17:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I had an earlier mentor post when I first started that I hadn't found a reply for. I'm not complaining though just responding to some posts that seemed surprised as to why I didn't already know some of this advice. The response times to threads on buzzer beater have always been quick for me every other time and the community has been good.

Thanks to everyone who has posted help here too I appreciate it. I've found a mentor now too and have some ideas on how to move forward with my line up.

Wish I'd done some things differently to start but hey that's on me for not reading up enough.