Suggestions > Choosing the series with your friend

Choosing the series with your friend

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
282091.10 in reply to 282091.1
Date: 6/7/2020 1:30:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My idea is simple : every team relegated should have the possibility to choose to go in the serie in which a friend plays.

So the interested manager send a request to all members of a serie, and they can accept or reject this proposal in one day ( this is to prevent the abuse of this instrument ).
If the majority of managers accept the proposal, the team is included in that series.
If they refuses the proposal the team will be the automatic system to assign the series , as it is now .

Each team relegated can send the request only to one serie.
A "manager" can receive and accept more requests .

If more proposal are accepted and there isn't place for all the teams, only the relegated team with the best record will be part of the series. The others will be assigned randomly .

I thought about this suggestion to have the chance to play in the same series of some BB friends .
It could be a very fun and exciting solution and could help to keep alive the game.

That sounds good! I think this is a great idea to promote the game and encourage new managers to play on BB!

Last edited by ML1794 at 6/7/2020 1:33:21 PM

This Post:
282091.11 in reply to 282091.10
Date: 6/7/2020 1:54:30 PM
Agliana Angels
IV.38
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree with Sventra, it would be a wonderful idea if someone could choose to go with friends !!!