Suggestions > Separate Utopia market from the main market

Separate Utopia market from the main market

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
313688.10 in reply to 313688.9
Date: 2/17/2022 3:02:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Justin, thank you so much for your reply and constant help in the questions that users have, I cannot stress enough that I think you're the main force thats driving its game out of its slow death and somehow mantaining hope between the users, with that said

I can understand why you are not familiar with this case, you have already so much to do, but I do not agree with your sentence
"Just because one of the teams is still active does not mean that there were no penalties"

If so could you explain what penalty there was?
I will quote this directly from what is written under the bid button
"Any and every attempt to bid over the market value of a player could be interpreted as cheating, and as such BOTH teams will be banned"
I translated this from portuguese, emphasis on "both teams" Justin.

How come the team that benefitted and got free $4M due to cheating, is still active?

Either
A) As stated before the tool that you use for detecting cheating, is simply put, ineffective
B) The reviewing team who oversees these reports is not qualified enough

I could understand though if this was the first rule break of this account and you gave this user a $5M penalty, but if this team is still active when you clearly state that all teams caught in cheating will be banned I do not know what else to say and this certainly will pass a good impression to other users.

Last edited by sergio at 2/17/2022 3:04:05 PM

This Post:
313688.12 in reply to 313688.11
Date: 2/17/2022 9:38:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes you are clearly wrong, this discussion started with you stating that the cheating tool detects this type of cheating, to which I replied with a clear example of how it does not.

Message deleted