315952.10 in reply to 315952.9
Date: 8/4/2022 5:12:54 AM
NakamichiDragons
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Little Computer People
Who hurt you?

If you don’t want your players on the U21/NT then either don’t train them to that caliber or keep them in bad Game Shape. You already have those options which prevent the U21/NT from even wanting your players.

101% nonsense (to avoid any bad language 😂)
Usually you want your own players in good game shape to have them as key-players of your team.
I never heard, that someone trains players to U21-/NT-Level and keeps them in bad shape to avoid that they are nominated for the National … and i do not know anyone who heard about something like this 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited by LA-flaterik123 at 8/4/2022 5:17:47 AM

founded in S3 IV.5 (34234) - returned in S28 IV.7 (34515)
This Post:
315952.11 in reply to 315952.10
Date: 8/4/2022 5:37:46 AM
Shrewsbury Honeybadgers
IV.16
Overall Posts Rated:
You’ve never been blessed to know the manager that was Zenith 😂

This Post:
315952.12 in reply to 315952.6
Date: 8/4/2022 5:40:55 AM
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.20
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yūgen Bruins
This is very very bad suggestion. Obviously you were never the NT coach and don’t know the amount and time required for scouting and communication. And also the response rate/time of managers. If you also would need to put more time each Monday for tactics because some schmucks don’t want their player to be called (which has no downsides, only upsides, with increased merchandise and etc.), this would be unplayable.
We also have one case in NT, where player is taken as a hostage and his owner asks IRL money for him, with your suggestion there would be tens of those cases.

Being NT coach is not a full time or real job, if people do not have time to work for it they simply have to play as club manager. It's not my problem if someone is doing a job too big for him. If someone is not able to be NT coach because he has no time for it, well, just don't be NT coach. It's easy.
But I do not understand why to make this game more fun for someone (who has no time to be NT coach) it should be less fun for me.

PS
About the players asking money, lol, he'd be crazy, it's easy solved: well, just do not call in NT his player! It's not about humanity future, it's all about basketball internet game, losing a world cup or a qualification match because one manager do not want his player playing in "prestigious" NT, it's not a big issue for the world. It happens in RL, I do not see why it would be a tragedy in BB to lose a player for a NT.

This Post:
315952.13 in reply to 315952.8
Date: 8/4/2022 5:42:58 AM
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.20
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yūgen Bruins
While I have sympathy for your suggestion, the way you're currently laying it out has a very big impact. I say this as NT manager, but also as a team manager, and I would have hoped that other NT managers would at least show a bit more sympathy for the suggestion despite the impact.

Maybe there's a way to ensure more agency of a club over it's players with a much smaller impact. It could be a small step if a team could have a setting that indicates it does not wish his players to be called up to the NT. If that setting is on, the NT coach gets a warning when calling up the player informing him the team does not wish to be called up and has to confirm if he wants to call up anyway.

This way, coaches can still do their job the way they do now (with only in a small % of cases a need for an extra click to confirm), but there's an opening in communication about the wishes of the team. I know this does not give the team the power to prevent it, but it might be a step in the right direction that works for both sides.

As a sidenote, the comparison with the real world doesn't hold up because the main reasons players are not playing for their NT is because they can get injured or fatigued, neither is the case in Buzzerbeater.

Thank you very much!
It's exactly my point

This Post:
315952.18 in reply to 315952.14
Date: 8/4/2022 8:57:30 AM
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.20
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yūgen Bruins

Don’t be so ignorant. Please try to see the other point too. I can tell the same, that don’t keep your players in shape or do not train them as needed for the NT if you don’t want them to be called up, as it was said before by other manager.

Screwing my player and my fun just because an NT manager has to have fun with his friends and doesn't have time to ask me my player skills or if he can play for NT. Because he has no time to do NT manager (which is his major goal in the game) Ok. Seems fair.

LOL

Also, how would you like if some rich team with 30kk in the bank would buy half of French NT and would not let them play?

Then France would lose his competiton. It's a pity but I do not care. This is a game where managers have their own club, it's not a game about NT world cup and we are not farmers for NT. Still do not see why NT should be a priority.

NTs and trainings are huge, if not the biggest part of this game and many players only play for that.

It's their problem, they could have a game just for NT so they could express all their personality.
Still do not understand why "many players only play for that" should be prioritized. This game exist because managers play with their own club, not for managers that play only for NT.

The only thing that is worth talking of are moral and mentality of coaches, while scouting their opponent players or sharing the skills outside the staff as I saw in the other threads. To be more precise, seeking personal benefits instead of NT. But you simply try to avoid these kind of people in elections.

Oh yes, if you see how elections are made in France you will understand that moral and mentality of coaches are absolutely not under discussion, it's important that they are french, not good, just french. Then they could be whatever they want to be, with no morality at all, doesn't matter, hey he's french!

You really don’t have an idea what you are talking about, do you?

Cheers.

Message deleted
Advertisement