Suggestions > Training Method

Training Method

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275294.104 in reply to 275294.103
Date: 12/2/2015 3:52:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
1: Do you really think the way the training method is today is good? The most perfect possible?
Its not the worst ive seen, but should be better.

2: You can be competitive in the major leagues, and trainning for your NT squad? A SF for example?
I have never been past D.3 and fought for relegation the entire time i was there while trying to train.

3: If you start now, and knew you could not train and be competitive? You motivate with the game?
i enjoy the game and have recently decided to go homegrown, so i would probably still play.

4: If you think you should change something in the training method, what would you change? Not necessarily something drastic.
I wouldnt change much honestly, i would just eliminate the positional penalties and simply make it 1 position 2 position or team training and i would speed up training so 2 position is more like 1 position speed and 1 position is about 1 1/3 of the current speed.
With height playing into formula you could even say they boost it a little to make it still challenging to train bigs in guard skills and guards in big skills.

5: You would be somehow nervous, angry, unmotivated, if something about the training method, was changed?
If it made it worse, yes. As long as it betters the training i would be all for it. However some of trainermans (sorry to call you out) ideas i have read are simply overboard. Training just needs some small tweaks and it would be perfect i think.
Fix the out of position issue which plagues the game and more people would stay.

This Post:
275294.109 in reply to 275294.105
Date: 12/2/2015 6:51:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
...whant a change so that we can play HONESTLY and REALISTICALLY a BAKEtBALL game...not some weird psudo, no respect for basketball whatsoever goobergame.

I think lots of people really interested and familiar with real basketball never stay signed up. Either training makes no sense to them and they quit or they see what it is, see its complete nonsense and BS
And when I said essentially that, but in English, you violently disagreed and started attacking and insulting -- standard trainerman. You need to take some time off and think about what you want.

This Post:
275294.112 in reply to 275294.110
Date: 12/2/2015 10:44:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
We differ on many points. What you think is realistic requires that players develop into Michael Jordan in the peak of his career without ever playing in a single game. That is not realistic, but you think it is.

In your blind rage you don't even know what I said, which is certainly nothing like that. Lighten up, dude, it's a game.

Advertisement