Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
101307.11 in reply to 101307.8
Date: 7/17/2009 3:41:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Does TV Contract increase?

no

Actually, starting next season, the TV contract will be based on the skill of the players in the league. So, effectively, "yes".

from news: "Starting at the all star break this year, every league will be negotiating its TV contract independently, and leagues in larger divisions or with more superstars will be able to make deals with larger TV networks, making it possible for more people to follow their team from the comfort of their home."

this means tv contract $ will change next week during all star break, not next season right?

curious one block later they write:

"On the other hand, because high quality television programming will be available for fans, it will become harder and harder to sell out extremely large arenas, beginning at the start of Season 10. Nobody wants to watch a basketball game in a giant football stadium when they could be enjoying the game in HD at home. When these changes take effect, teams will be allowed to downsize their arenas if they wish and sell the materials they used in construction for the price they paid to construct them."

So maybe we get the new tv systems, or maybe we don't get it next weak.

because i didn't expect to get the additional money without the bad sideeffect on visitors.

This Post:
101307.12 in reply to 101307.11
Date: 7/17/2009 3:43:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
because i didn't expect to get the additional money without the bad side effect on visitors.

..? Is it sure it increases..? Or maybe it increases for the top divisions and decreases for the bottom..? What is the side effect?

!zazhigai!
This Post:
101307.13 in reply to 101307.12
Date: 7/17/2009 3:53:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
the sideeffect are the reduction from the visitors in the arenas.

So i expect it for all league to increase, because overall you should be able to pay your team which you got before but the system should be more flexible in the top division so that you could find Iksten etc in competive team in the strongest first 1 divisions - without giving the first division manager in luxembourgh an inrredible amount of money.