Suggestions > Listen to Suggestions

Listen to Suggestions

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
230548.11 in reply to 230548.10
Date: 12/11/2012 5:53:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
There have been long and lively discussions about all different kind of achievements, trophies, "rewards" for achieving tasks in plenty communities. The way the BBs made the achievements is unsasked for, but honestly, isn´t that what game developers and game designers are for? They are not there only to fulfill the things asked for, but also to develop visions and concepts, and so they did.

Reworking the GE is a ressource heavy process, and I guess focusing on getting the Box Scores in time is eating up all the ressources in that area.

Jerseys and stuff would be great, asked for it myself a long time ago, but take a look around - doesn´t seem like they are overloading on the Graphics and Outlook Department anyways, ain´t they? ;)

I don´t say there ain´t things which have to be adressed, I just say that we (neither me nor you) are the ones to call out that this or that is clearly more important. We have opinions and we are entitled to them, but it´s like sailing on a ship. You see alluring islands left and right, but the captain´s gonna choose where to take land.

Last edited by LA-seelenjaeger at 12/11/2012 5:54:13 AM

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, die Dummheit und das All...

To: RiP
This Post:
230548.17 in reply to 230548.13
Date: 12/16/2012 10:22:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know how many times you need to be told that the people responsible for creating the game engine are no longer actively working on BuzzerBeater.

So what happened with documentation and knowledge transfer prior to the creators moving on from active support? If only a few people know how this game works and they are no longer involved that's a problem not just for development, but also for troubleshooting.

"Well, no ones gonna top that." - http://tinyurl.com/noigttt