BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > benefit untalented players?

benefit untalented players?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
27617.11 in reply to 27617.10
Date: 5/4/2008 1:17:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I see your point like if the player becomes old and you want to buy him as a ready trained player - you would not be happy that you have to pay more for his wage just because he is a hall of farmer, so somewhere at the middle of his potential and not on the edge...

there could be by the time a strange hybrids which are good, but needs a lot money just because his birth place was not competent to fill up theirs needs..

I think that there could be a simple solution.. when players training affect slows down because of an age - should be turned down also lineary the wage to the level of potential which he should to have with his preferences to be on the edge of this potential

Simply if player lose speed of training, he will lose also his wage and go with his wage to the level of potential which correspond to his skills.. what do you think?:)

edit: this will keep the motivation for training low potential players without having an negative effect for the talented but much more older fellows

Last edited by Iordanou at 5/4/2008 1:21:25 PM

This Post:
27617.12 in reply to 27617.11
Date: 5/4/2008 1:23:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And how good is the potential ending of an hall of famer? Maybe there got an unbelievbale high end of potential? Maybe all potential limits are really low, so normal player even got a little slowdown?

And why it should be more profitable to overtrain a player then to stop at the halfway? i don't think thats what the BB wanted.

This Post:
27617.13 in reply to 27617.12
Date: 5/4/2008 1:42:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
And how good is the potential ending of an hall of famer? Maybe there got an unbelievbale high end of potential?

maybe

Maybe all potential limits are really low, so normal player even got a little slowdown?

maybe - in this case will potential affect the price even more!

And why it should be more profitable to overtrain a player then to stop at the halfway? i don't think thats what the BB wanted.

this can be regulated, wage is a programable structure - there could be still any penalty for not well trained hall of famers

..what I'm trying to do is a benefit low potential players which are now completely worthless and are getting angry many users with unlucky draft and so on.. and the wage is a most logical and most real aspect - by which it should be done

Last edited by Iordanou at 5/4/2008 1:53:49 PM

This Post:
27617.14 in reply to 27617.13
Date: 5/4/2008 1:55:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
..what I'm trying to do is a benefit low potential players which are now completely worthless and are getting angry many users with unlucky draft and so on.. and the wage is a most logical and most real aspect - by which it should be done

Why are they worthless? I think you don't know how potential works, like me ;)

And of course i drafted worse player in the past, and this also happens in the future^^ So i think this risk ain't new

This Post:
27617.15 in reply to 27617.14
Date: 5/4/2008 2:04:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
this is just our own personal attitude which split us I see

I would like to see that there is a motivation for training players with a low potential

edit: if there is anyone already, please tell me

Last edited by Iordanou at 5/4/2008 2:05:29 PM

This Post:
27617.16 in reply to 27617.15
Date: 5/4/2008 4:36:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
edit: if there is anyone already, please tell me

You get better player for less money, and it takes a while till you catch up this "head start"(i hope you understand what i mean with this) ... Especially maybe you doesn't get any disadvantage from it, because its needs a while till you reach multiple prominent skills and the salarys of this players aren't cheap ... And these Skills ain't so big, so amybe they aren't really affected of the potential.

This Post:
27617.17 in reply to 27617.16
Date: 5/5/2008 12:17:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you have a truth, I'm very looking forward to have a two players A bench warmers from this draft, I think they will lot help to my team, or just not disadvantage me:D

anyway is good to see first which level of skills they will be capable before, that's really right