BB Global (English) > New DT limitation

New DT limitation

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
31047.11 in reply to 31047.10
Date: 05/15/2008 10:14:20
Overall Posts Rated:
New rules suck because i get -170 000 $ every week if i don't have the home game in same week. Where i can get money?? Drop the salaries then if u want make those horrible rules. Or figure other way to solve this problem!

This Post:
31047.12 in reply to 31047.9
Date: 05/15/2008 10:16:12
Overall Posts Rated:
Well you can feel sorry for the day traders... personally I feel sorry for the thousands of new teams that are now going to be scared s@*%tless to enter the market through fear of worrying about money being taken away from them in the future...

Good bye transfer market..... only the mega players and very high potential will retain any type of value....

inteligent daytraders have big arena, strong team and money on account now.... we can buy whatever players which we want ( specially after comming market brake ) ... this means no bad future for daytraders :-D :-D :-D

Hey! Who are you calling intelligent??!!

If all the DT's go on strike... wheres the liquidity in the market going to come from?

This Post:
31047.13 in reply to 31047.6
Date: 05/15/2008 10:17:58
Overall Posts Rated:
Good bye transfer market..... only the mega players and very high potential will retain any type of value....

Na this will even out. If the other players will drop in value, then the teams will have more money to spend, so the prices will go up again.

This Post:
31047.14 in reply to 31047.10
Date: 05/15/2008 10:18:36
Overall Posts Rated:

Lets say I train PF. I sell 2 of them each season and buy 2 trainees to replace them. With the money earned I do upgrade my team e.g. 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF and 1 C and I also sell 1 of my former player for each position. This makes a total of 12 trades. Then may be I am going to be punished by the game engine and have 3 times 8 weeks of injury. For not being demoted I will have to replace them which will make 6 more trades (3 sales and 3 buys). I do have already 18 trades within 14 weeks without being a DT at all. So please my friendly BB-staff be somehow generous when interpreting “a couple of trades in the past 14 weeks”.

Dont forget to factor in the GS drops as well... and the fan loss when selling players...

This Post:
31047.15 in reply to 31047.14
Date: 05/15/2008 10:31:46
Overall Posts Rated:
let's not exhagerate here.

I think it is still very possible to trade some players, even realy daytrading them without any negative effects, but not that much that huge amounts of money could be gained.

I think BB is aware that trading off 10 players or so is quite common and possible for any team. It's the teams that are trading multiple players weekly , or even daily, that are targetted here. No need to panic !!

After all they try to limit the daytrading here, not just whiping it away entirely! Keep this in mind.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
31047.16 in reply to 31047.15
Date: 05/15/2008 10:37:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I havent watched the market as much as i used to but the DT's that most people use to refer to have been relatively inactive for a while now (me included).

If there are DT's still operating they are having to break their balls to turnover anything in the current market climate and with these new rules its going to be near on impossible... oh and just when you think you've made a nice healthy profit now you can bank on someone out there who's a little bit jealous to file a cheat report so the transfer is investigated....

i will maintain my stance.

This Post:
31047.17 in reply to 31047.16
Date: 05/15/2008 11:09:40
Overall Posts Rated:
I have been trading some time too, maybe not directly 'day'trading, but some trades surely where. I only did it in the time I found it easy, and that is a long time ago. When the taxes where brought in the game I stopped entirely.

In the meantime people are still yelling that daytraders make too much profit, so BB took extra mesures. I'm sure that traders who are still active (and who are geniusses in my eyes because they can do something I can't) will be discouraged to go on.

The thing bothering me is that it is possible that a team who does not trade could be affected by these extra mesurements, maybe only once in so many time, but still 1 is too much! I already wrote my feelings about it somewhere on the forum, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

The main thing in this tread is that there is some form of panic, and I don't think there is reason for panic for those who are not a die-hard daytrader who trades many more then just a few players in a season time.

I have 21 players at this moment, bought a PG to be trained somewhere in the second half of the season, in the meantime I need to sell at least 3 of my inside players which I am training for over a full season now (just not intensively), and that will be after the new rules took effect. I also want to sell 1 or 2 PGs, and possibly 1 to 3 SG-SFs in the next 14 weeks. I realy don't think I need to fear the new rules will affect my team though. And it shouldn't since none of this is trading. If we add all up I'll be selling up to 8 players in 1 season time, I think BBs will alow this amount easely. Ofcourse it gets a diffrent story when you buy 40 players and sell as much each season...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
31047.18 in reply to 31047.17
Date: 05/15/2008 11:19:40
Overall Posts Rated:
i think im missing something then because i havent seen what people consider a Day Trader for a while now...

Can anyone point me to a team that is currently a DT?

This Post:
31047.19 in reply to 31047.18
Date: 05/15/2008 11:28:07
Overall Posts Rated:
well I was wondering the same thing as you, I don't see any either, still some managers did shout about them on the forums not so long ago, claiming they made sickening amounts of money.
I'm not the person to go looking to see which teams are having this kind of succes...
I also answered on the survey that I did not agree that DTers made too much profit, but I don't doubt many did fill out they agreed. After all, say you don't realy are into this discussion, don't realy know about the 'problem' but you see that question and need to fill something out... don't you think many will agree that there is too much profit to be made in a way that you didn't know about yourself? every profit someone else makes that you can't make is too much profit!

BB just looked at the answers of the survey, and decided they needed to do something about DTing, because probably most agreed that it made too much profit.

I wonder what the results would be if the question was asked in this way: there is not enough profit to be made from daytrading. I'd bet many would agree too. ;)

This Post:
31047.20 in reply to 31047.12
Date: 05/15/2008 11:43:44
Overall Posts Rated:
finally!!

thanks a LOT!

This Post:
31047.21 in reply to 31047.11
Date: 05/15/2008 11:52:19
Overall Posts Rated:
New rules suck ... Drop the salaries then if u want make those horrible rules. Or figure other way to solve this problem!
Is it normal to sell and buy players every week? Is that a part of the game? I did not know that.
There is a football game named (http://www.dugout-online.com) dugout-online where you have to own a player in 10 weeks before you are able to sell him. Before that it isn't possible to put him on the market. I do think that makes "day-trading" very slow. Maybe such an idea works better here as well?

Older than the rest ...
Advertisement