Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
321576.11 in reply to 321576.8
Date: 10/10/2023 7:09:27 PM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Does HA give elastics to OD, or is it DR, or both?

This is actually the first training thread I've read which actually talked about HA. Every other thread seem to focus solely on DR. Is that because DR gives more elastics than HA? Or is it because of its in game performance benefits? Or is it because 1 on 1 forwards make training normal players easier?

Last edited by BuzzRBeater at 10/10/2023 7:09:52 PM

This Post:
321576.12 in reply to 321576.11
Date: 10/11/2023 12:09:40 AM
BC "EDI"
LBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Actually a great training facility
It's because HA trains a bit of OD on itself which is very valuable on bigs.

It's a double edged sword - HA relies on players height, DR does not. By training HA you don't get JS IS and get less DR and HA, but you get OD.

If youe player is around 210cm i would still go for DR PG/SG, if he is closer to 203 i would go for HA.

Also, this is only for NT level monsters, If you train dor yourself or profit I would start either with DR or SB

This Post:
321576.13 in reply to 321576.12
Date: 10/11/2023 12:47:51 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Ah, thanks for the explanation. It certainly makes sense now.

This Post:
321576.14 in reply to 321576.11
Date: 10/14/2023 2:34:08 AM
Internazionale Torreense
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
Training HA will

- increase elastics for OD
- give OD some secondary training
- avoid training JS/DR as much as possible, where players with high OD/PA/HA fit much better, and you need HA for PA, altough TO numbers can vary according to user experience

In general it does make sense to train HA for some specific builds

I don't know where you got it but DR does not give elastic effect to OD, only HA gives

This Post:
321576.15 in reply to 321576.14
Date: 10/14/2023 5:37:13 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know where you got it but DR does not give elastic effect to OD

Probably literally every training thread? Which is why almost everyone goes 1 on 1 forwards? You're the first person I've seen who says it does not give elastic effect to OD. Where'd you get your info from?

This Post:
321576.17 in reply to 321576.15
Date: 10/14/2023 10:57:34 AM
Internazionale Torreense
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
Where did I get this info? Literally every single thread that I have read, also there is a thread about the elastic effect coefficient

If you really did your research you would have noticed that on coach parrot there are the coefficients for the elastic effect of skills, if you don't know about that then you should try a little bit more instead of stating fake info as truth in public threads for others to see, especially newbies that don't know anything about this game.

It's a bit tiring to read your uninformed replies and assumptions in many threads, it's also dangerous for other uninformed players or newbies as they may assume your misinformation as truth. Instead of assuming and stating things openly and plainly, when you don't know or are not sure about something write in a way that you ask questions, which would help improve the quality of information on the threads you are active on, just my 2 cents

This Post:
321576.18 in reply to 321576.17
Date: 10/14/2023 8:43:40 PM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
It's a bit tiring to read your uninformed replies and assumptions in many threads, it's also dangerous for other uninformed players or newbies as they may assume your misinformation as truth. Instead of assuming and stating things openly and plainly, when you don't know or are not sure about something write in a way that you ask questions, which would help improve the quality of information on the threads you are active on, just my 2 cents.

I have ever said everything I said were set in stone. Which is why I always ask questions when people bring up things. I don't come up with my own info, I go through a lot of forum posts and base my ideas from there. If someone comes up with something more convincing or solid, then I will stick to that.

If you're so annoyed by my wrong info, why don't you come out more often to share? ;)

This Post:
321576.19 in reply to 321576.16
Date: 10/14/2023 8:49:40 PM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
The original analysis by wozzvt showed that it was HA elastically linked to OD, not DR.

It's hard to disentangle because most things that train HA also train DR. But, his analysis showed that HA was more important and very likely the driving factor.

Ah, thanks for the info. Now I have to change what I look out for when training XD

This Post:
321576.20 in reply to 321576.18
Date: 10/15/2023 1:45:43 AM
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
It might help to differentiate the things you've read (for example: a lot of people train 1v1 for the elastic effect) and your own ideas/conclusions (1v1 trains DR mainly, so DR causes the elastic effect for OD).

We can agree on the first observation, but your conclusion based on that observation might be wrong.

This Post:
321576.21 in reply to 321576.18
Date: 10/15/2023 10:03:06 AM
Internazionale Torreense
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Internazionale Sporting
I am not annoyed, I am giving you directions on how to improve the way you question, simple as that

It's exactly as Jerundebar said

You don't question, you state affirmations

"Does HA give elastics to OD, or is it DR, or both?
This is actually the first training thread I've read which actually talked about HA. Every other thread seem to focus solely on DR. Is that because DR gives more elastics than HA?"

You started of well but then your line of reasoning derailed completely, not only you stated your own assumption as an affirmation, you also misinterpreted the information you saw on the forum and stated it as an affirmation.

1. "This is actually the first training thread I've read which actually talked about HA"

I am 1000% certain it's not, I have read a lot of threads on the forums, ESPECIALLY I researched almost all of the training guides in the USA forums, Polska, Dutch, Austrian, Spanish, Peru, Argentina, Taiwan, China, you name it. In every single country forum and even in the english global forum you will find the info that HA gives elastic effect to OD. You don't find that about DR.

2. "Every other thread seem to focus solely on DR. Is that because DR gives more elastics than HA?"

This is your misinterpretation, every other thread does not focus on Dr, very probably what you are assuming is that people suggest to get your DR, HA, to 16/17 then train OD.

And you are assuming this as DR gives elastics to OD. What in reality this means is that

1v1F training or 1v1G are the most popular training plans for the 18/19 age bracket, and the recommended onees, because of the quantity of pops, and also because of the elastic setup it gives to OD, and some other skills.

It is common knowledge that you should get your DR/HA to 16/17 before switching to OD, and that is because it does not make sense to only train HA to 16/17 and then give OD training.

Because 1v1F trains JS, DR, HA, IS, that's why most people say to give DR/HA to 16/17 because then when you switch to OD your trainee will have enough pops, enough JS, enough IS, and enough HA to give OD elastics so this is the OPTIMAL way to train a player.

I hope this reply was helpful to you and don't take me as annoyed because I am not, I am simply trying to improve your line of reasoning and communication, cheers!

Last edited by Coach Sergio at 10/15/2023 10:13:44 AM

Advertisement