BB Cyprus > [NAZ] Informations about new Team

[NAZ] Informations about new Team

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
60677.11 in reply to 60677.10
Date: 1/5/2009 7:35:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And it's Monday... and 2 Cypriots goes on Transfer Market!

Yiorgos Kaliasis: (7529531) was released only now... if he had been trained from the beginning of this season he was already on U21 National Team next year, but it has not said that this doesn't happen equally ... it depends on who will buy him and how he will be trained ... obviously! Excellent potential (superstar), he also has some Outside Defense and Passing! Driving and Handling are atrocious that could still pop-up a little for training as secondary skill. He starts from a beautiful 19 for the 3 skill for a Inside Player (more than a 216cm). He's an excellent prospectus.

Stergios Karsiotis: (7529533) here it needs a lot of will :-) age is a worse point... if he was 18 years he could be better for sure... May be i could buy him and train him... mmm... I'll think about if the price don't go up (not more than 100k), but I believe that potential will bring higher for some newbies. The horrific passages is in my brake, as well as age, for the rest is quiet trainable, in my opinion.

This Post:
60677.12 in reply to 60677.11
Date: 2/4/2009 6:44:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to inform you that from now until the end of the season I will do experiments; I will recruit players that have improved a lot, because I want to test them in court. Players will recruited from 18 to over 21, who has been well trained, then just before the last possible friendly match, I will make known the 20 players who will be involved from the start of the World Cup Qualifying Matches. At the start of next season I will decide 12 names, 12 players that start the tournament.
Maybe I would also make clear WHY some players are not involved, if requested.
In some cases, write the reasons for not recruited by myself.
I want to tell you, because you are aware of my decisions, trying to involve more and more, even if it always seems the cypriot community, although growing is still very closed.

This Post:
60677.13 in reply to 60677.12
Date: 2/4/2009 8:56:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
These players are now out from Data Base:

Over 21

A. Pirovolakis -> AEL B.C -> no updating, no improvements
P. Rinokeros -> Çilingir Çerçi -> no updating, no improvements
A. Goutis -> utah&jazzz -> no updating, no improvements
N. Dertouzos -> utah&jazzz -> no updating, no improvements
N. Gkantemidis -> Marinas Big Team -> no updating, no improvements
N. Serdaris -> real impalatore -> user not interested on training
P. Alefantis -> pafos -> no updating, no improvements
K. Prasinos -> Respublika -> no updating, no improvements

21 years old

S. Andralas -> Anaisthitoi -> no updating, no improvements, no cooperation as last Cyprus NT Manager
S. Misidis -> besıktas cola turko -> no updating, no improvements

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 2/4/2009 9:02:07 AM

This Post:
60677.14 in reply to 60677.12
Date: 2/5/2009 7:53:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I do understand that Nikos' (6924283) appearance in the NT is strictly experimental and temporary - but it's great to see him wear that shirt...!

;-)

This Post:
60677.15 in reply to 60677.14
Date: 2/5/2009 8:00:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well... yes, it's an experiment, I wanna try many players who improved during this year and Pikoulas is between this kind of players :-)

May be that next U21 Manager could use him... he's well skilled and I think he could always be better with a manager like you.

Greets.

This Post:
60677.16 in reply to 60677.15
Date: 2/5/2009 12:46:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well... yes, it's an experiment, I wanna try many players who improved during this year and Pikoulas is between this kind of players :-)

Good enough for the press...

http://www.buzzerbeater.com/BBWeb/teamDetails.aspx

Message deleted
This Post:
60677.18 in reply to 60677.16
Date: 2/24/2009 10:07:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I've checked all players from I.1 to II.2, tonight I will look to finish.

Then I will post the 18 y.o. players list, so you could check it directly.

In a couple of days I will write an updating about 19, 20 and 21 y.o. before election time.

At the same time I will recruit first 10 players for NT.

This week should be the last with players to put on Free Agent List.

I hope to create a space on greek, turkish and english about "Training Plan" that could be usefull for you, if you are interested in.

Good season 8 to everybody

This Post:
60677.19 in reply to 60677.18
Date: 2/24/2009 12:36:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you know that I'm always ready the help you coach

Message deleted
This Post:
60677.21 in reply to 60677.19
Date: 3/5/2009 8:51:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So....... here we are... season 8... here there are my choices for next national team of Cyprus!!! And..... let's goooooooooooooooooo Lions!

Stratos Akoulis: I hope he could still improve during this year thanks to his coach Van Helsing, I hope but he has never answered to me... if Van Helsing goes, Akoulis goes!

Loukianos Dramalis: incredible player! He could play 4 spots as drinking water... it's easy for him doing... EVERYTHING! If he still improves, we have an amazing All Around player, do you know Magic? :-)

Lakis Flokas: shooter, driver, inside player, shooting guard or small forward in the case... important addition thanks to bluefresika (Spain) for this National Team.

Diogenis Gaganitis: finally I've spoken with atimos!!! :-) and I hope that my suggestions could improve his way to train and improve his player, Gaganitis too!

Haris Gavalas: his new trainer has granted me some training sessions and I hope these could be the minimum for his improvements during this season! Shooting Guard or Small Forward it doesn't matter...

Vaggos Genaridis: Tiryaki pay attention to his Game Shape please! Important player as Power Forward or Center, if I know if he could take some pop-up I should be happier

Yiorgos Kotsiras: I hope that Zacharias good give to him some improvements (mostly on O.D.). Could be my Shooting Guard :-) Driving and Shooting is his work = points points points! (percentage? we hope!)

Vlasis Kourmentalas: I prove him as Small Forward too and it was an interesting experiment. Three positions on my head for him and I hope that his Game Shape will be good during this season thanks to marinaki.

Argiris Ritsos: an amazing player by marinaki. He could play Power Forward or Center. That is important, so we can balance our team. Could he play as Small Forward too? We will see...

Dimitris Solomos: he was not a good player... 7 pop-ups during last year has mad him an interesting Guard (PG or SG, doesn't matter). A little bit worse of Gkounis and Lithopoulos, but I'm sure he will still trained during season 8! This is a great insurance!

Kleovoulos Tsoutsounelos: a lazy Center, he's always tired! :-) but when is on the court is pretty important on Defensive and Offensive phase. I hope, as I said for Gaganitis, that his training session could be changed during this season!

Vassilis Vlahos: I saw a pop up on I.S. if not I would choose Spetsiarias (of utah&jazzz), but I wanna give a chance to a well good trained player as Vlahos by a manager that I appreciate (filipinki by Polska).

THIS IS CYPRUS NATIONAL TEAM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2vuaeer.jpg

Other players that are under CLOSE observation are:
Y. Liapis (4156612)
T. Gkounis (6553078)
T. Valsamidis (4652374)
S. Karsiotis (7529533)
E. Papazachos (6360572)
S. Spetsarias (5133667)

They could be recruited during the consolation World Cup tournament if they will have pop-ups during this period. If someone of them don't grant me nothing interesting about improvement I could recruit U21 interesting players that Thecippis didn't recruit for U21 National Team.

This year I won't recruit and dismiss every week, I cannot... I will only free IMPORTANT PLAYERS for the future Cyprus National Team

Thanks to all coach that train this players until now and I hope they will continue on doing this!

Steve Makis

Cyprus NT Manager

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 3/5/2009 9:00:06 PM

Advertisement