Suggestions > New Site: Premature Celebration

New Site: Premature Celebration

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
107747.12 in reply to 107747.11
Date: 9/8/2009 7:10:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it's fair to let users know when the NT coach has looked at their player, but that's just me.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
107747.14 in reply to 107747.10
Date: 9/9/2009 6:31:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You are free to ignore it, so what's the issue. (discussed again?!)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIXXXXXXXtX XXXXXX get'sXXXXXXX nXXXXXXXXXXtheXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX wayXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXofXXXXXXX usXXXXefulXXXX XXXXXXXXXinfXXXXXXXXXoXXXXXXXXXrXmXaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtion.XXXXXX

You are free to ignore the "X"s.

Classy GM.

This Post:
107747.17 in reply to 107747.11
Date: 9/9/2009 8:10:31 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II
If the manager should be noted that they got a player in the national team I think that it is better, as some people already proposed, to give a message mentioning trial instead.

Why not give a message on the daily update that either:
1) Your player has been chosen for the national team. This message if the player still is in the squad at time of daily update.
2) Your player has had an unsuccessful trial with the national team. This message if the player been chosen for national team but dropped before next daily update.

By doing so you will inform the player that his player either is with the team or of interest for the team. I think that it is very confusing for a manager to be informed that his player is with the national team when that player is very far from being chosen for a permanent spot in squad.

To: Coco
This Post:
107747.18 in reply to 107747.15
Date: 9/9/2009 8:18:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Just a button in settings would solve that. Yes/No option. I can't see how this could create such a buzz.

This Post:
107747.19 in reply to 107747.17
Date: 9/9/2009 8:25:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If the manager should be noted that they got a player in the national team I think that it is better, as some people already proposed, to give a message mentioning trial instead.

Why not give a message on the daily update that either:
1) Your player has been chosen for the national team. This message if the player still is in the squad at time of daily update.
2) Your player has had an unsuccessful trial with the national team. This message if the player been chosen for national team but dropped before next daily update.

By doing so you will inform the player that his player either is with the team or of interest for the team. I think that it is very confusing for a manager to be informed that his player is with the national team when that player is very far from being chosen for a permanent spot in squad.

Why "Your" - it's in leagues news - and that's a good thing.

To: Coco
This Post:
107747.21 in reply to 107747.20
Date: 9/9/2009 8:33:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you do not to see those notifications just match somethign in the settings. Problem solved for you and those who want to know who is scouted will still see. Why to make a decision for others autocratic style?!

This Post:
107747.22 in reply to 107747.21
Date: 9/9/2009 9:46:43 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II
When the problem is that the users don't understand the message a yes/no button won't solve the problem. The problem is that some managers gets a message that their player is in U21 when they since long has been dropped again. The whole thing I won't to have changed is to highlight that the player had a temporar position in the national team.

We already seen a lot of users confused by getting message that their player is in national team to then next see that they are not there even if they were told.

In such case I do think that it is much better to highlight that they were there temporarily. I expect that I will have BB-mails from users now asking why their player was dropped and that they can't see player in team or so. Better to not give them false hope as it is much worth for some users to have their player in the national team.

Advertisement