BB Cyprus > Questions and answers

Questions and answers

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
127394.12 in reply to 127394.11
Date: 01/30/2010 17:30:00
Overall Posts Rated:
you are free to express your opinions, and we are glad to answer.
but as long as your speeches are always the same my answers will be the same.

This Post:
127394.13 in reply to 127394.11
Date: 01/30/2010 17:55:47
Overall Posts Rated:
What you are missing here man is that i was on the same position with you on the past. Cyprus Fighters didnt born as a power house. Gold Towers the same. BC the same. ( I dont count Passif or Megalonisos. They should dominate the CBBA but i guess that they have there own ways).We built our power through the training, arenas, and a few but wise buys from the market.

Our friend Thomas (Bros) is listening. Now he had a nice young guards to built his future as a team, 1 very good big man and 3.5M to buy an other one. I really having hard time to understand why you cant do the same. Its a long term game, so try to built step by step.

This Post:
127394.14 in reply to 127394.13
Date: 01/31/2010 03:20:26
Overall Posts Rated:
So let me get this straight Gianni, you believe that my team is not strong enough to be in the CBBA? Or even that it is not strong enough to compete with the rest of the teams here? If you observed correctly the team has grown stronger and pretty fast. And furthermore my team will get even more stronger and comp0etitive. You believe that my players dont get any trainning, you are absolutely wrong.
Secondly just look at the midage of your players. As for BC teammate I explained to you before why he turned to be a power house. He neglected the age of the players, bought some older ones but nery good players and now he will reborn his team by selling the older ones and building one the young players he has and the ones he will buy. You fail to see that BC teammate only has 8 good players while the rest are much below average. My teams players are all close to each other on skills. Each manager picks a tactic he wants to follow and goes with it.
As for Bros dont tell me what he has done and what he hasnt done cause I helped Thomas build most of the players you see in his team. I helped him sell his previous team (which was tragic) and rebuild it to what it is now except from aranzana. I spent hours looking for the right players for Thomas to make his team competitive from where which he would increase his strenght easier. Your tactics are to buy one very good player (3M or so). My tactic was to make his team competitive at start so that he would WIN games (players of 1M, 1.5M or less) and from there to start buying very very good players (3M or so). Which of the two is right, you decide.
Gabriel Xarpel if I am not mistaken I picked him out for Thomas and we both agreed to buy him. I spent hours trying to help my friend looking in the transfer market for cheap, good players with potential for him that fitted his team. So please dont tell my about Bros.
I understand that Thomas went a long way in this game and I am proud. And he will go even higher just like Xristos (ekleptismenoi) and me. It is a long term game I know that very well. More changes are to become to my team to reach the level I want. Time will be my judge whether I build my team correctly or not.