BB Cyprus > CWUB Broadcast

CWUB Broadcast

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
132170.13 in reply to 132170.11
Date: 02/22/2010 13:36:19
Overall Posts Rated:
Further more I believe Steve got better as a NT manager through daily discussions with other managers. I was one of the first that disagreed with his initial way of deciding who gets to be in the national team and who doesnt. I will not hide it but initially I was a disbeliever of its work. I wasnt convinced that his work benefited our NT. Season by season I saw him work harder. He made a list of many many Cypriot players that play abroad. An endless list that surely too lots of time and endless effort. I gave Steve the chance, I did not turn my back on him and watched his work week by week. The result? Eventually slowly but surely I understood his way of thinking and I applaud his work. He has gone a long way since he started, that is for sure.
I am sure who ever becomes the new NT manager will grow slowly to become a great manager as long as we stand by its side and help him where ever we can.

This Post:
132170.14 in reply to 132170.13
Date: 02/23/2010 11:29:29
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe that we all agree that Steve is a great NT manager and every team he takes control of must be very proud..He definetely showed the way..the right way :) I agree with Pistoleros that with team effort, at least at the beggining, his work can be continued..