195849.13 in reply to 195849.7
Date: 9/8/2011 1:52:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it wasnt for you so i could care less

This Post:
195849.15 in reply to 195849.14
Date: 9/8/2011 3:41:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you Mr. English teacher i will pay attention to that and FYI he read the other msg before that and i dont think he had a problem with it if u dont like the way I rite dont read it.... i rite however i want if the person it was for has a problem with it they can tell me or just ignore it cause they cant read it cause they find it stupid..... i dont need you to act all nuts cause ur not a perfect writer so relax..... i dont wanna say something else to you cause u will go to say that insulted you like a little girl.... so just saying relax if u dont like it dont read it..... and if someone does have a suggestion there are better ways a pointing it out then trying to be all funny

This Post:
195849.17 in reply to 195849.16
Date: 9/8/2011 3:58:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well i think i got what it was u didnt need to point out 1st of all..... maybe u should read the posts from earlier on..... if someone really needs to point it out they can just say break up ur sentences.... or what u said just now...... idk bout me relaxing since u just want to come and start stuff for no reason when i didnt say anything to you..... no1 asked u to come and comment on what i said if u wanna point it out then point it out dont say random stuff like the person it was for cares for it or whatever u said....... and i am relaxed i just find it annoying how everyones always going off about random stuff someone did instead of answering the question if somebody made a mistake let em knw and dont go off topic.... if u read these posts tell me how many of them are on topic and how many are not then u will knw what im talking bout ur talking about pointless stufff rite now no ones answering the guys question atleast i made an effort its a different story that its not written properly

Last edited by kpd at 9/8/2011 4:01:33 AM

To: kpd
This Post:
195849.21 in reply to 195849.17
Date: 9/8/2011 5:46:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
since we don't have a forum for broken english and i think you are able to write better english easily i would prefer too, when you put some effort into it instead of trying to skimp on letters and signs.

And yes you are right we don't have to read it(even when i exclude me a bit as GM), but the people who open it like to read it and expect normally something which is easier to read.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 9/8/2011 5:48:48 AM

Advertisement