Wrong formation/enthusiasm used

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
26712.13 in reply to 26712.8
Date: 6/20/2008 4:16:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, this happened again in my PL game tonight [^^]

I have 1 player instead of my 5 Centers lineup .... hard to saw this.

Message deleted
This Post:
26712.15 in reply to 26712.13
Date: 7/4/2008 4:46:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi Charles!

Yesterday I set up a lineup for the scrimmage I had to play. Unfortunately all of my lineup has been changed by the game and that can't allow me a good training and I will also have players with bad game shape for next week.
I'm quite angry, but I'm lucky this is happened in a scrimmage and not in another game. I'd like to know if it is possible to do something, maybe change the minutes my players have played.

Thanks.

This Post:
26712.16 in reply to 26712.15
Date: 7/10/2008 4:12:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
¿Not solutions?

http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/boxscore.aspx?MatchID=6047082

En español, esto es una verguenza, como para hacerme supporter, vaya estafa.

This Post:
26712.17 in reply to 26712.16
Date: 7/10/2008 4:31:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I set up a lineup in order to make all my players play 48 minutes. I have watched the match and my surprise was that no one of those players that I ordered to play have played this match. It is a big problem for me because now they won't train well and his shape will become worse.

Please, do something because I really needed them to play this match.

Thanks.

PD: Sorry if there is a mistake, I am Spanish and it's difficult for me to write it in English.

This Post:
26712.18 in reply to 26712.17
Date: 7/10/2008 10:48:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have also had similiar problems recently, players i listed to start have not started. The first time was in my game against Horned Frogs on 07/05/08, i set Marty Anderson to start at Small Forward, but instead Shannon Ransom who was filled into the backup role started. The same thing happened in game against Sin Armor on 07/08/08 with Ransom starting over Anderson. Having read the forum and wondering if it was because I hadn't filled in all of the secondary reserves, i set my lineup for the scrimmage game, and filled in every thing, all the tactics, all the backups and all the reserves, as well as saving it to my default and this time, I had put Antonio Bosque in to start at Power Forward, and Maik Herwath to be his backup, but instead when game time rolled around Maik Herwath started instead of Antonio Bosque, in all 3 games i set substitutions to "Coach Picks from Depth Chart" but I didn't think that would cause him to pick a different starter. Is it then that the engine is working correctly and I just need to chooose "Strictly From Depth Chart" in order to get my starters to actually start, or is it just a bug?

This Post:
26712.20 in reply to 26712.18
Date: 7/18/2008 11:40:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My team orders were totally disobeyed in this week scrimmage:/

I've played "Strictly Follow Depth Chart" in order to get enough minutes for my trainees, BUT not only that Game engine disobeyed that and gave more minutes to my reserves then my starters, it also put on the floor players that weren't even in the depth chart(???).
And like that wasn't enough, I had Shooting Guard playing as Power Forward(???).
Do I even have to say that he wasn't suppose to play today at all and that he even wasn't in the depth chart?

I mean, like it's not already hard enough to get 48 minutes for all our trainees, now game engine have to mess up our orders on the top of everything:/
I mean, seriously... what is the point of setting our orders if Game engine is gonna disobey them?
I've trainee who needed only 28 minutes in this game and, thanks to this nonsense, he got only 21 minute... as a starter!!!

This Post:
26712.21 in reply to 26712.20
Date: 7/19/2008 2:57:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have setup before the match with setting my tactic to motion and place the necessary players in the lineup that I wanted them to be... Instead, the match took place without 2 of my strongest SF players and my PF playing out of position... I believe the setup used is from one of the scrimmage. Please review again... This result has robbed my possibility of going into the playoff

http://www.buzzerbeater.org/BBWeb/boxscore.aspx?MatchID=4670670

This Post:
26712.22 in reply to 26712.18
Date: 7/26/2008 1:45:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I had both bugs the last 2 days...

In the SC game I had put a very bad SF as a starter and a good player on the bench but the good player started and since the difference was huge between them he played almost all the game (which means: too many minutes and GS loss)

Today in the last league game (was already sure to have 1st place) I am 99% certain I put TIE since I wanted to boost my enthusiasm for the PO... But the game was played as "normal"...

Message deleted
Advertisement